All about Canara Bank Corporate Card
Canara Bank offers a Corporate Credit Card that fulfills the requirements of corporate. This card is specially designed for:
• Partnership firms
• Firms of chartered accountants
• Tax consultants
• Public sector undertakings
• Public and private companies
There are also options for availing add on cards authorized by companies and firm. Presently the cards are offered to corporate clients for domestic and international use.
Eligibility for Canara Bank Corporate Card
• Companies having credit limits with Canara Bank with S1 and S2 status.
• Firms without credit limit –12 months satisfactory dealings.
• Member affiliate banks can also be issued with Corporate Cards.
Documents for Canara Bank Corporate Card
1. Board Resolution as per the Performa furnished by the Bank/Card Division.
2. Constitution papers: In case of firms – Partnership deed, in case of companies – Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
3. Financial statements of the company/firm for the last three years.
4. Any other relevant constitution papers / financial papers
|Leading Credit Card Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Credit Cards||ICICI Bank Credit Cards||HDFC Bank Credit Cards||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|