Best Banks for Car Loan in Solan
Car Loan Solan Features
Want to buy a car? But lacking of funds? Don’t worry. Here are the exciting car loans. You just have to apply for the car loan through dialabank. If your CIBIL score is good then you will get a good rate of interest and also you will get high tenure for loan repayment.
All the banks and NBFCs are ready to provide car loans. you can get the loan amount for Ex-showroom price and also, if required you will get a loan for on-road price also.
Car Loan Solan Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Solan Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Solan Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in SolanTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Solan
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Solan
Every financial institution has its criteria for CIBIL score required for processing the Car Loan application in Solan so that they can minimize the risk of lending to the customer. Most institutions require a minimum score of CIBIL of 750 or above to process your loan application. Also having a good CIBIL score helps to loans at a cheaper rate of interest.
The institutions don’t just look at the overall score but also the detailed behaviour on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan.
Car Loan Solan Contact Number
You can get a car loan Solan easily from dialabank by contacting the number 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Solan
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Solan is a town in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh and the district headquarters of Solan district. The largest Municipal Council of Himachal Pradesh, it is located 45.5 kilometres (28 mi) south of the state capital, Shimla. At an average elevation of 1,550 metres (5,090 ft). The place is named after the Hindu goddess Shoolini Devi. Every year in the month of June, a fair venerating the goddess is held, featuring a 3-day mela at the central Thodo ground. Solan was the capital of the erstwhile princely state, Baghat.
According to the 2011 Indian census, Solan city has a population of 39,256.
Other Cities For Car Loan In Himachal Pradesh
|Car Loan Nagrota Bagwan||Car Loan Hamirpur|
|Car Loan Mandi||Car Loan Dharamkot|
|Car Loan Manali||Car Loan Dharamshala|
|Car Loan Kangra||Car Loan Chamba|
|Car Loan Mapusa||Car Loan Mayiladuthurai|
|Car Loan Nagrota Bagwan||Car Loan Nahan|
|Car Loan Nalagarh||Car Loan Palampur|
|Car Loan Phullanwala||Car Loan Phagwara|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Solan
- 2 Car Loan Solan Features
- 3 Car Loan Solan Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Solan Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Solan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Solan
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Solan
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Solan
- 9 Car Loan Solan Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Solan
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 About Solan
- 13 Other Cities For Car Loan In Himachal Pradesh