Best Banks for Car Loan in Alwar
Car Loan Alwar Features
We at DialaBank provide car loans in Alwar at the best rate of interest. We offer loans on new as well as second-hand cars to both the salaried and self-employed citizens. We offer an attractive Car Loan Rate of Interest which is lower in comparison to the market rates.
We also offer instant car loan which means you can keep your car as collateral to get an instant loan up to the current value of your car.
Car Loan Alwar Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Alwar Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Alwar Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in AlwarTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Alwar
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Alwar
Most of the banks and NBFCs ask for a CIBIL score of 750 and above. Score before 750 can be considered in special circumstances only. If you have a default in the score or a very low score then your loan application can be rejected by the banks. Check your credit report for more details on your CIBIL score.
Car Loan Alwar Contact Number
For more details on loans and exciting offers contact us on 9878981166. We would be happy to assist you with all your financial needs to help you fulfill your dreams and let you buy a car of your choice.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Alwar
Alwar is a city in the northern state of Rajasthan and is a hub for several forts, lakes, Haveli, and nature reserves. Alwar being a lesser-known city in this country, is not densely populated. Alwar has a lot of lush green landscapes which makes it a perfect weekend getaway. In 1500BC it was used to the kingdom of Rajput kings.
The city is famous for The Bhangarh fort, Sariska Tiger Reserve, Bala Qila, City Palace, and Siliserh Lake.
The total population of the city is 4.62 lakhs as of 2018.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loans to bad credit holders, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Other Car Loan Cities In Rajasthan
|Car Loan Virudhunagar||Car Loan Tuticorin|
|Car Loan Virudhachalam||Car Loan Tiruvannamalai|
|Car Loan Vellore||Car Loan Tirunelveli|
|Car Loan Udumalaipettai||Car Loan Tiruchengode|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Alwar
- 2 Car Loan Alwar Features
- 3 Car Loan Alwar Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Alwar Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Alwar Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Alwar
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Alwar
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Alwar
- 9 Car Loan Alwar Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Alwar
- 11 About Alwar
- 12 Car Loan EMI Calculator