All About Car Loan Amalsad
A car loan is to get the financial support from a bank for purchasing a car that you desire. This includes the financial choices with terms and conditions that are extremely client friendly, reasonable and ascendible.
Interest Rates for Car Loan Amalsad
- If the requirement of the applicant is less than Rs. Three lacs then the interest rate charged would be 10.25% per annum.
- If the loan amount is between Rs.3 lacs to Rs.6 lacs, then the interest rate charged would be 9.50% per annum.
- For the loan amount between Rs.6 lacs and Rs.10 lacs, a 9.25% interest rate would be charged.
- If the loan amount varies from Rs.10-20 lacs, then the interest rate charged would be 9.00% per annum.
- For loan amount being more than Rs. Twenty lacs the interest rate would be 8.70% per annum.
The interest rate for used cars is fixed at 14.00% per annum.
Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Amalsad
- Minimum age 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity 65 years
- Minimum employment one year in present company and a minimum of 2 years of work in total.
- Minimum Annual Income Rs 2,40,000.
- Minimum age 30 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity 60 years
- Minimum employment At least two years in business
- Minimum ITR filed should be 2.5 lakhs.
Why should one choose Car Loan Amalsad?
- Easy repayment options.
- Instant funding/ quick disbursal.
- Loan Tenure varies from 1 to 7 years.
- Affordable rate of Interest
- Quickly and hassle-free documentation.
- No hidden charges.
Documents required for Car Loan Amalsad
- Identity Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License, Aadhar Card
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy / PAN Card / Aadhar Card
- Bank Statement: Bank statements for the last six months is also required.
- Car quotation is also required.
Fee and Other Charges
- Stamp duty charge.
- Processing fee charged depends on two things. For the amount up to Rs.2.5lacs, the processing fee is Rs.2825/-. For amount more than Rs.2.5lacs, the processing fee is Rs.3850/-. The maximum amount charged for processing fee is Rs.5000/-. However, Dialabank provides the processing fee at an attractive price of Rs.1785/- only.
- Loan cancellation or rebooking charges: The customer will bear interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount.
- Legal, Repossession and Incidental Charges: At Actuals
- Loan rescheduling charges: Rs.1000
Eligibility for Car Loan Amalsad
If the salary of the individual is more than Rs. 25,000 then the loan is given on a 100% ex-showroom price.
If the government employee has his own house and has a good CIBIL score, then the loan is given on 100 % on road price.
100% on road loan is given, if the customer is from HDFC, Kotak, Yes Bank or Axis bank.
Additional Information for Car Loan Amalsad
- The CIBIL of the applicant needs to be more than 700.
- The loan is given for a period of 60 months to 84 months.
- The minimum amount of credit that can be claimed by the applicant is Rs. 1 lakh.
- Also, the top-up amount is twice the amount paid by the applicant to the bank.
- The persons were having CIBIL 0, 1, -1 is also considered for the loan.
- If the instalment gets bounced, then the amount charged by the bank will be doubled for the next month.
Car Loan for the Agriculturists
If the amount is Rs.10 lacs, then, the farmer should have a land of about 3-5 acres, and he will get a loan of 65-75% of the total loan amount.
If the loan amount is more than Rs 10 lacs, then the farmer should own at least 20 acres of land. He will get the percentage of the loan amount depending upon his income and ITR.
How to apply for Car Loan Amalsad?
- Visit dialabank
- Go to the loan section and select auto loan followed by car loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to the details of the car loan where they can choose their preferred city.
Amalsad is a town in Gujarat, India. It is a prominent rail junction on the Mumbai-Vadodara line of the Western Railway. The three closest localities to Amalsad are Gandevi, Kachholi and Billimora.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Car Loan Amalsad
- 2 Interest Rates for Car Loan Amalsad
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Amalsad
- 2.2 Why should one choose Car Loan Amalsad?
- 2.3 Documents required for Car Loan Amalsad
- 2.4 Fee and Other Charges
- 2.5 Eligibility for Car Loan Amalsad
- 2.6 Additional Information for Car Loan Amalsad
- 2.7 Car Loan for the Agriculturists
- 2.8 How to apply for Car Loan Amalsad?
- 2.9 About Amalsad