All About Car Loan Athni
Best Banks for Car Loan in Athni
Car Loan Athni Features
The car is a commodity that is beneficial for going to your favorite destination as well as protecting you from the bad weather. These benefits make a person buy the car at any cost. Car Loan is the best available option to fulfill your dreams of buying a car. Dialabank provides you various offers and benefits against car loan with easy availability of loan amount.
Car Loan Athni Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Documents Required for Car Loan Athni
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Athni Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in AthniTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Athni
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Athni
CIBIL score plays a key role while getting the loan. if your CIBIL score is between 750-900. then you will get the quick loan approvals. if the CIBIL score is less than 700 then your application will be pending. so, check your CIBIL score before you apply for the loan.
Car Loan Athni Contact Number
For instant help on Car Loan and any more queries, you can call 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Athni
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Athni is a taluk in the district Belgaum of Karnataka State, India. It is very beneficial for an individual to take Loan from Dialabank, all you have to do is to visit dialabank website.
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Mavelikkara||Car Loan Alappuzha|
|Car Loan Kozhikode||Car Loan Sironj|
|Car Loan Kalpetta||Car Loan Shivpuri|
|Car Loan Cherthala||Car Loan Shajapur|
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Car Loan Athni
- 2 Best Banks for Car Loan in Athni
- 3 Car Loan Athni Features
- 4 Car Loan Athni Interest Rates
- 5 Documents Required for Car Loan Athni
- 6 Car Loan Athni Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Athni
- 8 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Athni
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Athni
- 10 Car Loan Athni Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Athni
- 12 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 13 About Athni