About Car Loan Bemetara
A loan that is borrowed from any bank or NBFC in order to purchase a car called as car loan or auto loan. This loan allows potential buyers to pay the cost of a car in monthly installments instead of paying a full-amount. This means that a loan provider will pay off the car in full, while in return the borrower needs to pay monthly installments with some interest.
Why Should one choose Car Loan Bemetara?
- Easy and comfortable EMIs offers
- Car Loan Bemetara Tenure period fall between 1-7 years
- Instantly loan available
- Affordable interest Rates
- No extra hidden charges
- Minimum Documentation
- Flexibility of payment
Car Loan Bemetara Interest Rates
- If the requirement of the applicant is less than Rs. Three lacs then the interest rate charged would be 10.26%.
- Simultaneously, if the loan amount is between Rs.3 lacs to Rs.6 lacs, then the interest rate charged would be 10.20%.
- For Car Loan Bemetara amount between Rs.6 lacs to Rs.10 lacs, a 10.00% interest rate would be charged.
- If Car Loan Bemetara amount varies from Rs.10-20 lacs, then the interest rate charged would be 9.75%.
- For loan amount being more than Rs. 20 lacs the interest rate would be 9.60%.
Less than 3 lacs
More than 20 lacs
Eligibility for Car Loan Bemetara
- Minimum age: For Self Employed– 30 years / ForSalaried– 21 years ( less than 30 years co-applicant is needed)
- Maximum age: For Self Employed– 60 years/ ForSalaried-65 years (more than 65 years co-applicant is needed)
- Minimum employment: For Self- Employed– at least 2 years in business/ForSalaried– 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment.
- Minimum Annual Income: For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 30000 per month/ For Salaried Rs 25000 per month.
Documents of Car Loan Bemetara you will need to submit
- Identity Proof: Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport copy, Voters ID card
- Income Proof: For Self Employed- Latest ITR of 2 years/ For Salaried- Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16.
- Address Proof: Ration card, PAN card, Driving license, Aadhar card, Voters card, Passport Copy, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill.
- Bank Statement: Latest 6 months.
Foreclosure Charges of Car Loan Bemetara
- Within 3 years: 4%
- After 3 year: 0%
Role of CIBIL Score while getting Car Loan Bemetara
CIBIL Score plays a vital role while getting a car loan. The higher your CIBIL score the higher amount amount of loan you will get at minimum time. Generally the reason behind this a CIBIL score usually shows the behavior of the applicant towards his/her credits. If the score is not good means the customer has a bad credit record, he/she might not be good with his/her past and present credits or debts. It may create a big problem for the customer. A CIBIL score of more than 700 is usually considered as a good credit score.
Secured or Unsecured
Car Loan lies in the category of secured loan basically. The best thing about this loan is, the interest rates are not that much higher as in comparison to the personal loan.
Fee and Other Charges for Car Loan Bemetara
- Stamp duty charged is at actuals.
- Processing fee charged depends upon two categories. For up to the amount of Rs.2.5lacs, the processing fee is Rs.2825/-. For amount more than Rs.2.5lacs, the processing fee is Rs.3850/-. The maximum amount which can be charged for processing fee is Rs.5000/-. However, Dialabank provides the processing fee at an attractive price of Rs.1785/- only
- Loan rescheduling charges: At Rs.1000/-
- Legal, Repossession and Incidental Charges: At Actuals.
- Loan cancellation or rebooking charges: In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer.
Why you should Apply for Car Loan from DialaBank?
- A personal vehicle is important to make our life stable. Apply for Car loan is very quick and easy, you can instant loans at low-interest rates.
- In addiitoin to this, Car Loan Bemetara is one of the best choices to own your own vehicle. A car loan is one of the most common among people owing to the affordable terms of loans and competitive rates.
- Now make your dream come true by owing your favorite car just apply for car loan via Dialabank and enjoy the ride.
- You have to return Car Loan Bemetara within tenure
- with some Interest rates. Getting a car loan is no more difficult nowadays. You can get a car loan within 15 minutes. You just Visit our website DialaBank and fill the application form online.
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Car Loan Bemetara for the Agriculturist
- If the amount is Rs.10 lacs, then the farmer should have a land of about 3-5 acres, and he will get a loan to 65-75% of the total loan amount.
- If the loan amount is more than rs. 10 lacs, then the farmer should own at least 20 acres of land. He will get the percentage of the loan amount depending upon his income and ITR.
How to Apply For Car Loan Bemetara Online?
- Firstly visit to our website DialaBank
- Secondly, Fill the online application form.
- Thirdly, Enter the basic information in the above application form.
- After that, you will get a call from our side
- Moreover, for more information you can call at 9914200226 with your city code.
- The process is very easy and simple.
Bemetara is one of the district in Chhattisgarh India. It is very beneficial for an individual to take Loan from Dialabank, all you have to do is to visit www.dialabank.com.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Car Loan Bemetara
- 1.1 Why Should one choose Car Loan Bemetara?
- 1.2 Car Loan Bemetara Interest Rates
- 1.3 Interest Rate
- 1.4 Eligibility for Car Loan Bemetara
- 1.5 Documents of Car Loan Bemetara you will need to submit
- 1.6 Foreclosure Charges of Car Loan Bemetara
- 1.7 Role of CIBIL Score while getting Car Loan Bemetara
- 1.8 Secured or Unsecured
- 1.9 Fee and Other Charges for Car Loan Bemetara
- 1.10 Why you should Apply for Car Loan from DialaBank?
- 1.11 Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- 1.12 Car Loan Bemetara for the Agriculturist
- 1.13 How to Apply For Car Loan Bemetara Online?
- 1.14 About Bemetara