Best Banks for Car Loan in Bhind
Car Loan Bhind Features
A car loan is a financial assistance provided by banks and NBFC’s to customers to fulfill their dreams of having their own car. They provide the necessary funding according to your eligibility for purchasing a car which can be on Ex-Showroom Price or On-Road Price of the car. Car Loan is a secured form of a loan with easy repayment options. Low-interest rates EMI options are available for car loan Bhind.
Car Loan Bhind Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
Private Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Bhind Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
- Identity Proof: Identification proof any Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: For Salaried– recent 3-month salary slip with form 16 / For Self Employed- Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Adhar card/ Driving license / Passport / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card or any other relevant permanent address proof
- Bank Statement: near about previous 6 months.
Car Loan Bhind Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed in Bhind:
- The age for a salaried individual should range between 21 and 60 years
- The age for a self-employed should be between 30 and 65 years
- One-year employment is essential for salaried applicants while 3 years of operating business is essential for a self-employed
- Rs 100000 net annual income is required in the case of salaried applicants and Rs. 60k- 100k p.a for a self-employed person
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Bhind
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Bhind
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Bhind
CIBIL score also known as credit score is the score that defines the credit history of an applicant. The effectiveness with which a person has paid off his previous loans can be depicted through this score. Any kind of loan including the car loan requires a good CIBIL score of the applicant. The exact value may differ from one bank to another. But, a score of 750 and above is considered a good score and makes the entire process of car loan availability easy and convenient.
Higher the CIBIL score, the easier it becomes for an individual to avail of a car loan.
Car Loan Bhind Contact Number
For any queries related to a car loan in Bhind, you may contact the number 9878981166.
You can even contact us online through our website by applying in the Loan section in which you are interested. Dialabank will provide you the best offers as per your eligibility status.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Bhind
Bhind is a place or city in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is the headquarters of the Bhind district.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
You may also check the car loan EMI calculator available on our website.
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Washim||Car Loan Ulhasnagar|
|Car Loan Wai||Car Loan Udgir|
|Car Loan Vita||Car Loan Tumsar|
|Car Loan Virar||Car Loan Tasgaon|