About Car Loan Chandauli
A car has become a necessity rather than a luxury. An Auto Loan is an offer that provides finance to people for buying a vehicle.
It is a loan that allows a person to pay for the vehicle in installments rather than paying it at once.
“No frequent visits to the Bank. Save your precious time. The Best Car Loan will knock at your door. Avail the Doorstep and Personalized Services of Dialabank.com and enjoy the ride of your dream car”.
Following are the features Car Loan Chandauli
- Up to 90-95%% funding available for new cars
- Up to 80-85%% funding available for used cars
- Get maximum loan amount up to 3 times the annual salary (for salaried professionals) or 6 times the annual income (for self-employed professionals).
- The Loan period is usually between 1 to 7 years.
- Interest is calculated on the basis of compound interest.
- Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) is worked out for repayment.
- Early settlement of the pending amount is available subject to pre-payment penalty.
Interest Rates for Car Loan Chandauli
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
Documentation Requirement for Car Loan Chandauli
While availing for instant Car loans in Chandauli, some important documents are required. Some of them are mentioned as under:
- Identity Proofs: PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voters ID
- Monthly income proof: salary receipt for salaried persons and last three years of IT return for businessmen
- Proof of Address: Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Life Insurance Policy, etc.
- Bank Passbook transactions of the last 6 months
- Previous 2 years IT Returns for self-employed
- 2 Passport size photographs
Eligibility Criteria of Car Loan Chandauli
Following are the Eligibility of Car Loan in Chandauli:
- Minimum Age of Applicant: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 58 years (at the time of the maturity of the loan)
- Minimum Employment: 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment in general
- Minimum Annual Income: Rs 100,000 (net)
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- CanaraBank Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Car Loan
Chandauli is a town and a Nagar panchayat in Chandauli district, the state of Uttar Pradesh. Chandauli is the Administrative Headquarters of Chandauli District and the population of the city was 1,952,756 in 2011.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|Used Car Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly
|Other Leading Loan Options (Click to Apply)|
Gold Loan Chandauli
Personal Loan Chandauli
Business Loan Chandauli