All About Car Loan Dadri
Best Banks for Car Loan in Dadri
Features and Benefits of Car Loan Dadri
- A car loan helps you purchase a better car than the one that you can buy with your savings.
- It helps you to buy your car without spending too much time in saving for that car.
- Car Loan is a secured loan where your purchased car is your security and in case of non-repayment of EMIs.
- The loan amount depends on the income, credit score, and professional background of the applicant. It also depends on the car, and the rates may vary from bank to bank.
- Banks generally provide 75%-80% finance on car loan depending on the profile of the applicant and for grade A applicant it may go to 100% finance.
Car Loan Dadri Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Dadri Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Dadri Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in DadriTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Dadri
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Dadri
Banks and NBFCs consider CIBIL score as an important criterion before approving for a loan. It signifies the creditworthiness of any individual. The minimum CIBIL score requirement for financing a car vary from bank to bank. Generally, a score above 800 is considered to be decent for any individual to be eligible to apply for a car loan.
The credit history of any applicant must be free of any pending dues or debts to avoid any inconvenience in applying for a loan. Hence, it is advisable to check your credit score beforehand itself and rectify and correct the dues to ensure a smooth car loan approval process.
Car Loan Dadri Contact Number
To avail instant car loans you can visit our website or feel free to call on 9878981166. Our employees are always ready to assist you.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Dadri
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Dadri is a town of Gautam Buddha Nagardistrict in state Uttar Pradesh. The Banks and NBFCs are also willing to process the Car Loans in Dadrias more as possible. Visit dialabank.com and get assistance as soon as possible.
Other Cities For Car Loan In Uttar Pradesh
|Car Loan Budaun||Car Loan Bareilly|
|Car Loan Bharthana||Car Loan Barabanki|
|Car Loan Bhadohi||Car Loan Balrampur|
|Car Loan Basti||Car Loan Banda|
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Car Loan Dadri
- 2 Best Banks for Car Loan in Dadri
- 3 Features and Benefits of Car Loan Dadri
- 4 Car Loan Dadri Interest Rate
- 5 Car Loan Dadri Documents Required
- 6 Car Loan Dadri Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Dadri
- 8 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Dadri
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Dadri
- 10 Car Loan Dadri Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Dadri
- 12 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 13 About Dadri
- 14 Other Cities For Car Loan In Uttar Pradesh