Best Banks for Car Loan in Dhubri
Car Loan Dhubri Features
Want to own a car? And coping with a financial problem? Don’t worry. A Car Loan is a right solution for you. Almost all the major lending institutions and banks provide car loans at an attractive car loan interest rate without much paperwork. Other than a brand new car, you can also purchase a pre-owned car or used car using a used car loan that is offered by numerous financial institutions.
Car Loan Dhubri Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Dhubri Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Car Loan Dhubri Eligibility Criteria
To obtain the loan amount, a person must meet the Eligibility criteria for car loan.
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in DhubriTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Dhubri
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Dhubri
Banks and NBFCs consider CIBIL score as an important criterion before approving for a loan. It signifies the creditworthiness of any individual. The minimum CIBIL score requirement for financing a car vary from bank to bank. Generally, a score above 800 is considered to be decent for any individual to be eligible to apply for a car loan.
The credit history of any applicant must be free of any pending dues or debts to avoid any inconvenience in applying for a loan. Hence, it is advisable to check your credit score beforehand itself and rectify and correct the dues to ensure a smooth car loan approval process.
Car Loan Dhubri Contact Number
To avail instant car loan you can visit our website or feel free to call on 9878981166. Our employees are always ready to assist you.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Dhubri
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Dhubri is a town and headquarters of Dhubri district situated in the Indian state of Assam. It is an old town located on the banks of the Brahmaputra river and has historical significance. It is situated about 277.4 kilometres west from Dispur which is the state capital of Assam.
The town is also an important commercial centre for the state and had a busy river port particularly for jute transport. Dhubri is referred to as the “Land of Rivers” as it is covered three sides by Brahmaputra and Gadadhar rivers.
As of 2011 India census, Dhubri had a population 63,388.
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Bishnupur||Car Loan Sheikhpura|
|Car Loan Sonepur||Car Loan Sasaram|
|Car Loan Siwan||Car Loan Purnia|
|Car Loan Sheohar||Car Loan Munger|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Dhubri
- 2 Car Loan Dhubri Features
- 3 Car Loan Dhubri Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Dhubri Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Dhubri Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Dhubri
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Dhubri
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Dhubri
- 9 Car Loan Dhubri Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Dhubri
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 About Dhubri