Rs. 22.57 – Rs. 27.35 lakh ( On Road Price)
ex-showroom price in New Delhi
Key Specs of Hyundai Tucson
|Fuel Tank Capacity||62.0|
|Service Cost (Avg. of 5 years)||Rs.2,854|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||182.46bhp@4000rpm|
|Boot Space (Litres)||530|
Features of Hyundai Tucson
|Anti Lock Braking System|
|Fog Lights – Front|
|Multi-function Steering Wheel|
|Power Windows Front|
Hyundai Tucson Latest Update
- The Tucson has become costlier by up to Rs 34,000.
- Hyundai Tucson Variants: It is offered in three variants: 2WD AT GL(O), 2WD AT GLS, and 4WD AT GLS.
- Hyundai Tucson Seating Capacity: Hyundai offers the facelifted Tucson in a 5-seater layout.
- Hyundai Tucson Powertrains: Under the hood, it is powered by 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines. While the petrol engine continues to come mated to a 6-speed AT, the diesel unit gets a new 8-speed automatic transmission option, instead of the 6-speed AT in the previous model. The petrol engine produces 152PS and 192Nm, while the output of the diesel unit stands at 185PS and 400Nm.
- Hyundai Tucson Features: The Tucson gets an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless charging, panoramic sunroof, and electric parking brake. It now comes with rain-sensing wipers, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED headlamps and tail lamps, and Hyundai’s BlueLink connected car tech with the update.
- Hyundai Tucson Safety: Safety features on the facelifted Tucson include up to six airbags, electronic stability control (ESC), ABS with EBD, and hill start assist.
The Hyundai Tucson has 1 Diesel Engine and 1 Petrol Engine on offer. The Diesel engine is 1995 cc while the Petrol engine is 1999 cc . It is available with the Automatic transmission. Depending upon the variant and fuel type the Tucson has a mileage of 12.95 to 15.38 kmpl. The Tucson is a 5 seater and has length of 4480mm, width of 1850mm and a wheelbase of 2670mm.
Hyundai Tucson Price
Hyundai Tucson price in New Delhi start at Rs. 22.57 Lakh. The lowest price model is Hyundai Tucson GL Opt AT and the most priced model of Hyundai Tucson GLS 4WD Diesel AT priced at Rs. 27.35 Lakh. Used Hyundai Tucson in New Delhi available for sale at Rs. 14.57 Lakh onwards. Visit your nearest Hyundai Tucson showroom in New Delhi for best offers. Compared primarily with Hyundai Creta price in New Delhi starting Rs. 9.99 Lakh and Jeep Compass price in New Delhi starting Rs. 16.99 Lakh.
Prices of Hyundai Tucson ExShowroom Delhi
Hyundai has priced the SUV from Rs 22.57 lakh to Rs 27.35 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
|GL Opt Diesel AT(Diesel) (Base Model)||Rs.24,62,000|
|GLS Diesel AT(Diesel)||Rs.25,96,000|
|GLS 4WD Diesel AT(Diesel) (Top Model)||Rs.27,35,000|
|GL Opt AT(Petrol) (Base Model)||Rs.22,57,000|
|GLS AT(Petrol) (Top Model)||Rs.24,25,000|
Down payment required for Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai Tucson EMI starts at Rs 50,820 per month for a tenure of 60 months @ 9.8 for a loan amount of Rs 24.02 Lakh. The EMI Calculator tool on CarDekho gives a detailed break-up of the total payable amount and helps you in finding best car finance for your Tucson.
Calculate Loan EMI for Hyundai Tucson
About Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai Tucson comes with Sharper looks, more equipment and a BS6 diesel engine paired to a new 8-speed auto help revitalise Hyundai’s big premium SUV. The design changes for this facelift aren’t quite as drastic as we’ve seen in some other recent Hyundais, like the Elantra and Verna, but they do well to enhance the Tucson’s clean shape.
The Hyundai Tucson facelift, having made its Indian debut at Auto Expo 2020 in February, is the Korean brand’s flagship model for India. there’s the Kona Electric, which serves as sort of a halo product at the moment, but if you want the biggest and most expensive expression of all things Hyundai, the Tucson is it.
The ‘cascading’ grille is sharper and now in a chrome and gloss black finish, rather than brushed silver, the headlamps are full LED, and there’s a new DRL signature around the fog lamps. At the sides, you’ll find a new design for the 18-inch alloy wheels, and over at the rear, there’s been a slight reprofiling of the bumper with the reflector strips moved higher up and a new set of part-LED tail-lamps. The badging is a bit different too; the word ‘Hyundai’ is no longer spelled out and there’s no indication of which engine is under the hood. It simply says Tucson on one side of the tailgate and ‘HTrac’ (the new name for Hyundai’s AWD system) on the other.
There’s a more significant change on the inside. For one, the colour scheme is all black now, and on top of that, the dashboard has been almost entirely changed. Gone is the tall, slab-like and slightly dated-looking fascia, and in its place a curvier, more layered layout.
A thick segment of this is wrapped in double-stitched faux leather, and the touchscreen – still 8.0 inches in size, but of a wider aspect ratio now – sits in a freestanding binnacle on top of, rather than inside, the dash.
While the black colour might seem a little dour to some, there’s no doubt the shapelier dash lends it a bit of visual relief; not to mention a better view forward. Speaking of which, one thing we’re glad they fixed is, oddly enough, the front passenger seat. It used to be placed far too low, and could not adjust for height, which meant the co-driver often felt like they were under the dash. This time it’s powered and can be raised up. Though the faux leather on the dash adds some class and plastic quality is typically Hyundai good, it has to be said that, in this price range, buyers would expect a little more.
New Safety & Security Features which are found on Every model of Hyundai Tucson
- As before, the Tucson diesel remains a big, capable and comfy family cruiser that’s great for long highway drives, and that’s not just down to the strong reserve of power. It’s set up quite softly and this allows for great bump absorption at low speeds, even with those 18-inch alloy wheels.
- It’s a flagship Hyundai, so of course it has the best features, right? Well, to an extent. Big-ticket additions this time around are the powered passenger seat (in addition to the already-powered driver’s seat), a wireless mobile phone charger and a panoramic sunroof, but one recent Hyundai staple they didn’t manage to squeeze in was ventilated front seats.
- The new touchscreen gets the full suite of Hyundai’s BlueLink connected-car tech, including SOS functions, an onboard e-SIM and a partner app that lets you monitor the car remotely. There is, of course, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as before. It comes with a large 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 10.25-inch digital instrumentation, touch panels for climate control, a large panoramic sunroof, wireless charging facility, multiple ambient lighting colours, around view camera, rear air conditioning vents, digital key, Bose audio, voice recognition, BlueLink connectivity, powered seats, and a lot more.
- For the first time, the Tucson has gained a hybrid motor in its lifespan courtesy of the 1.6-litre petrol linked with an electric motor to produce 230 hp and 350 Nm. The regular 1.6-litre turbo petrol makes 180 hp and 265 Nm while the 2.5-litre petrol generates 190 hp and 247 Nm and the 2.0-litre turbo diesel kicks out 186 hp and 417 Nm. A seven-speed DCT or an eight-speed auto are offered.
Hyundai Tucson comparison with similar cars
|Basic information||Hyundai Tucson||Hyundai Creta||Hyundai Verna||Hyundai i20|
McPherson Strut with Coil Spring
McPherson Strut with Coil Spring
McPherson Strut with Coil Spring
|Engine Type||R 2.0 I Diesel (BS6)||1.5L CRDi Diesel||1.5 l U2 CRDi Diesel Engine||1.5 l U2 diesel|
How To Get Hyundai Tucson Car Loan
You all can enjoy interest rates as low as 8.50% per annum and repayment tenure of up to 7 years. You will be able to get your dream car with Dialabank. You’ll be able to get funding from 80 per cent to 100 per cent of the on-road price of the car.
- The Interest Rate will be 8.50% p.a. onwards.
- The processing fee starts from 0.25% of the loan amount.
- Loan Tenure from 1 year up to 7 years.
- Pre-closure Charges varies from bank to bank.
- Guarantor requirement varies from bank to bank.
how to Calculate your Car Loan EMI?
The Equated Monthly Installments (EMI) that you will pay depends on some key factors. These are:
- The amount of the loan
- The car loan rate of interest that applies
- The period of the loan
- The processing fees (if any)
The higher the amount of your loan, the higher will be the amount of your EMI. EMI amount is also inversely proportional to the loan tenure. To find the best offers between an affordable and low-interest EMI and duration, you should check our car loan EMI calculator.
Hyundai Tucson News
India Today Hyundai Santa Cruz pickup based on Hyundai Tucson unveiled.
- Hyundai Santra Cruz is based on the fourth generation Hyundai Tucson.
- Developed for the US market, the Santa Cruz is a combination of SUV, truck and crossover body styles.
- Hyundai Santa Cruz will be offered with 2.5-litre NA petrol and 2.5-litre turbo petrol engine options
Forbes Driving the new 2022 Hyundai Tucson you get a clear sense of why Hyundai was one of the few companies to increase sales in 2020. The brand’s ability to succeed over the past 12 months is a reflection of how effectively Hyundai has brought together the key components of design, engineering, value and awareness, as reflected in many of its recent new model introduction, including this all-new Tucson.
The North State Journal
- The new Tucson is astonishingly good. It’s solidly in the running for the best car in the segment and is easily one of the best vehicles I’ve driven in the past year — at least if you opt for the hybrid.
- There are three powertrain variants in the new Tucson, with a fourth on the way. The gasoline-powered front-wheel and all-wheel drive versions should be avoided because the 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine is slow and lethargic. But that’s ok because the hybrid 1.6-liter turbo AWD option is zippy, responsive, more efficient, and better in every possible way.
- There’s also a plug-in hybrid version coming later this year that I’m very excited about. Hyundai says it’ll get more than 30 miles on a charge, which will deliver substantial commuter competition to the Toyota RAV4 Prime.
✅ Is Hyundai Tucson a good car?
Hyundai Tucson is pretty safe. It’s an IIHS top safety pick for its forward collision prevention. It also has pedestrian warnings, lane departure assistance, and more. But again, these are standard safety features found across the board.
✅How long can Hyundai Tucson last?
✅What is included in 3 years free maintenance in tuscon 2019 model?
The first three services of Hyundai Tucson include: Replacing of Engine oil and engine oil filter, Climate control air filter(for evaporator and blower unit), Fuel additives after every 12 months, Air cleaner filter inspected for two years and then replaced in third, Rotate tires after every 12000 km, Vacuum hose inspected.
✅Is Tucson 2020 Petrol GL O a good car in terms of power?
It is powered by a 1999 cc engine which is available with an Automatic transmission. The 1999 cc engine puts out 149.92bhp@6200rpm of power and 192.21nm@4000rpm of torque. It is smooth and responsive and offers good power delivery. However, it is not that fun to drive as compared to its rivals. Do take a test drive for better clarity.
Hyundai Tucson is available in 4 colours: Phantom Black, Starry Night, Typhoon Silver and Polar White.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Hyundai Tucson
- 0.2 Key Specs of Hyundai Tucson
- 0.3 Features of Hyundai Tucson
- 0.4 Hyundai Tucson Latest Update
- 0.5 Hyundai Tucson Price
- 0.6 Prices of Hyundai Tucson ExShowroom Delhi
- 0.7 Down payment required for Hyundai Tucson
- 0.8 Calculate Loan EMI for Hyundai Tucson
- 0.9 About Hyundai Tucson
- 0.10 New Safety & Security Features which are found on Every model of Hyundai Tucson
- 0.11 Hyundai Tucson comparison with similar cars
- 0.12 How To Get Hyundai Tucson Car Loan
- 0.13 Hyundai Tucson News
- 0.14 FAQs
- 1 Hyundai Tucson is available in 4 colours: Phantom Black, Starry Night, Typhoon Silver and Polar White.