Best Banks for Car Loan in Ghaziabad
Car Loan Ghaziabad Features
A car loan is financial assistance or support provided by banks and NBFC’s to individuals to fulfill their dreams of having their own car. They provide all the necessary funding according to your eligibility for purchasing a car which can be on Ex-Showroom Price or On-Road Price of the car. A car loan is a secured form of a loan with easy repayment options at the best possible interest rate. Low-interest rates EMI options are available for car loans Ghaziabad.
Car Loan Ghaziabad Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
Private Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Ghaziabad Documents Required
The following documents required:
- Identity Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License, or any other valid proof identity
- Income Proof: For Salaried– Latest 3-month salary receipt with form 16
- For Self Employed- Latest ITR returns filed
- Address Proof: Ration card / Adhar card/ Driving license / Passport / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card or any other address proof
- Bank Statement: previous near about 6 months statements be required.
Car Loan Ghaziabad Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed in Ghaziabad:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment.
- Least Annual Income: Rs 100000 net yearly pay.
- Minimum age: 30 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: At least 2 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: Net profit Rs. 60,000 Per Annum for standard cars and Rs.1,00,000 Per Annum for mid-sized and premium cars
How to Apply for Car Loan in Ghaziabad?
The process of car loan application is easy with DialaBank. The reasons why DialaBank should be considered to avail a car loan in Ghaziabad are:
- We are India’s first-ever financial helpline.
- The loan gets disbursed within a few hours of applying with us.
- The entire process is hassle-free.
- Get expert advice on car loans through our relationship managers.
- You have the option to opt for a door-step pickup facility of your documents
To apply with us, just go to our website i.e dialabank, and fill the form of a car loan with your personal details. You will soon be contacted by our customer relationship manager who will assist you further in choosing the best bank/NBFC for you according to your need for a loan amount.
You may also visit the nearest branch personally to avail of a car loan which may not be convenient or may require multiple visits for approval.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Ghaziabad
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Ghaziabad
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Ghaziabad
CIBIL score also known as credit score is the score that defines the credit-history of an individual. The creditworthiness with which a person has paid off his previous loans can be depicted through this score. Any kind of loan including the car loan requires a good CIBIL score of the individual. The exact value may differ from one bank to another bank. But, a score of 750 and above is considered a good score and makes the entire process of car loan availability easy and convenient and fast.
Higher the CIBIL score, the high chance of approval it becomes for an individual to avail of a car loan.
Car Loan Ghaziabad Contact Number
For any queries related to a car loan Ghaziabad, you may call us on this number 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad is a city in the Indian territory of Uttar Pradesh and an aspect of the National Capital Region of Delhi. It is the regulatory central command of the Ghaziabad region and is the biggest city in western Uttar Pradesh, with a populace of 1,729,000.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
You may also check the car loan EMI calculator available on our website.
|Aditya Birla Car Loan||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Car Loan|
|Capital First Car Loan||Canara Bank Corporate Card|
|Capital Small Finance Bank Car Loan||Car Loan Assandh|
|Car Loan Barara||Car Loan Bhiwani|