Best Banks for Car Loan in Gokak
Car Loan Gokak Features
A car loan is a financial help offered by different banks and NBFC’s to buy a car. The banks provide the necessary funding for purchasing a car which can be on Ex-Showroom price or the On-Road price of the car. They offered the lowest interest rates and minimum document process.
Car Loan Gokak Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Gokak Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Gokak Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in GokakTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Gokak
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Gokak
Banks and NBFCs consider CIBIL score as an important criterion before approving for a loan. It signifies the creditworthiness of any individual. The minimum CIBIL score requirement for financing a car vary from bank to bank. Generally, a score above 800 is considered to be decent for any individual to be eligible to apply for a car loan.
The credit history of any applicant must be free of any pending dues or debts to avoid any inconvenience in applying for a loan. Hence, it is advisable to check your credit score beforehand itself and rectify and correct the dues to ensure a smooth loan approval process.
Car Loan Gokak Contact Number
To avail instant car loans you can visit our website or feel free to call on 9878981166. Our employees are always ready to assist you.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Gokak
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Devanahalli||Car Loan Wayanad|
|Car Loan Chitradurga||Car Loan Varkala|
|Car Loan Chikballapura||Car Loan Thiruvananthapuram|
|Car Loan Athni||Car Loan Taliparamba|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Gokak
- 2 Car Loan Gokak Features
- 3 Car Loan Gokak Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Gokak Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Gokak Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Gokak
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Gokak
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Gokak
- 9 Car Loan Gokak Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Gokak
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 About Gokak