Best Banks for Car Loan in Gurgaon
Car Loan Gurgaon Features
Being a resident of a leading city like Gurgaon, having your own car must be on your wishlist. But if you don’t have the funds for it, you have come to the right place! Dialabank is here to assist you to get car loans for both brand-new and second-hand cars, for both ex-showroom and on-road prices. With us, you can get access to many features of car loans in Gurgaon such as: –
- Car loans are available at low-interest rates, which may vary from bank to bank so make sure you compare and choose wisely!
- Almost all major banks and NBFCs offer car loans in Gurgaon.
- The documentation process is quick and hassle-free, so we can help you fulfill your dream with great efficiency.
- Car loans are easily available through DialaBank.
Car Loan Gurgaon Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Gurgaon Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
- Identity Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: For Salaried– Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Gurgaon Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility is as followed in Gurgaon:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment.
- Least Annual Income: Rs 100000 net yearly pay.
- Minimum age: 30 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: At least 2 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: Net profit Rs. 60,000 Per Annum for standard cars and Rs.1,00,000 Per Annum for mid-sized and premium cars
How to Apply for Car Loan in Gurgaon?
Availing a car loan in Gurgaon is an easy process with DialaBank. Just follow some steps to avail the best offers conveniently!
- Visit our website
- Click on the car loan option available in the menu
- Fill in the details regarding the car type and your income
- Wait as our relationship manager will soon get in touch with you on your provided number.
- You may also contact our relationship managers on the number 9878981166 in case of any queries regarding the loan.
For availing a car loan offline you will have to visit the branch personally, which would have been hectic for you. So we decided to come to you online instead!
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Gurgaon
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Gurgaon
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Gurgaon
The CIBIL score is referred to as what defines your ability to pay off your credits and is based on your repayment history. A higher Credit score means good credit history and makes your car loan application process smooth and easy to be processed. Mostly, banks and NBFCs consider a credit score of 750 and above as a good score to approve your loan application process in Gurgaon. This score may again vary from bank to bank. CIBIL score is important because if it is lower than the required value, you will be required to pay a high interest rate on car loan amount.
Car Loan Gurgaon Contact Number
In case of any queries regarding a car loan in Gurgaon, you may contact us on the number 9878981166 for trustworthy assistance.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Gurgaon
Gurgaon is a city only southwest of New Delhi in northern India. It’s known as a budgetary and innovation center. The Kingdom of Dreams is an enormous complex for dramatic shows. Sheetala Mata Mandir is an orange-and-white-striped Hindu sanctuary. The Vintage Camera Museum grandstands cameras and prints traversing a century. West of the city, Sultanpur National Park is home to several flying creature species.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Gurgaon
- 2 Car Loan Gurgaon Features
- 3 Car Loan Gurgaon Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Gurgaon Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Gurgaon Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to Apply for Car Loan in Gurgaon?
- 7 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Gurgaon
- 8 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Gurgaon
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Gurgaon
- 10 Car Loan Gurgaon Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Gurgaon
- 12 About Gurgaon
- 13 Car Loan EMI Calculator