About Car Loan Howrah
If purchasing a car is your dream and you lack funds for it, then you have come to the right place. We provide you with the best in market Interest rates in Howrah and help you check your Eligibility. Get the best Car Loan with easy documentation and the Lowest EMIs.
Interest Rates for Car Loan Howrah
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
Find the Most Suitable offer for Car Loan Howrah
Following are the most suitable offers for Car Loan Howrah:
- Personalized Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Car Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Car Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research: Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Car Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Car Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Car Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Features of Car Loan Howrah
Following are the features Car Loan in Howrah:
- Up to 95% funding available for new cars
- Up to 85% funding available for used cars
- Loan period is usually between 1 to 7 years.
- Interest is calculated on the basis of compound interest.
- Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) is worked out for repayment.
Documentation Requirement for Car Loan Howrah
While availing for instant Car loans in Howrah some important documents are required. Some of them are mentioned as under:
- Identity Proofs: PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voters ID, Aadhar card
- Monthly income proof: salary receipt for salaried persons and last three years of IT return for businessmen
- Proof of Address: Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Life Insurance Policy, Rental agreement, Aadhar card, Water Bills, Voter Id
- Bank Passbook transactions of the last 6 months
- Previous 2 years IT Returns for self-employed
- 2 Passport size photographs
Eligibility Criteria of Car Loan Howrah
Following are the Eligibility of Car Loan in Howrah:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years (at the time of the maturity of the loan)
- Minimum Employment: 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment
- Minimum 2 years in the same business
- Minimum Income: Rs 18,000/-
Benefits of Car Loan Howrah
Following are the benefits of Car Loan in Howrah:
One of the most important benefits is that you save your precious time by applying online, as the Car loan in Howrah process is quite simple. Your Car loan gets approved within a day or even on the same day of application
Within a few minutes, you will receive an extended list of e-mails from lenders who will avail your online car loan in Howrah. At the same time, you can compare the different Car loan terms and choose the best one available.
In addition to all these, the lenders also facilitate the bad credit holders with these loans. As well, the lenders also offer bad credit Car loan for individuals having bad credit.
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Car Loan
Howrah is an industrial city. It is a municipal corporation in the Howrah district, West Bengal. Howrah is the headquarters of the district. It is also the headquarters of the Howrah Sadar subdivision of the district. Howrah is the second smallest district after Kolkata.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|Used Car Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
|Other Leading Loan Options (Click to Apply)|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Car Loan Howrah