Major Car Loan Providers in Hupari
Car Loan Hupari Features
Nowadays buying your favorite vehicle is the dream of every individual, but due to the insufficient amount of money, it is difficult to own your vehicle. So car loan is here to remove all your related to the car. This loan is an offer which provides finance to people for buying a car. A car loan allows a person to pay for the vehicle in installments rather than spending it at once. It requires a minimum documentation process and fewer fee processes.
Some of the features of car loan in Hupari are:
- Up to 90-95% of the funding available for new cars
- Up to 80-85% of the funding available for used cars
- The loan period is usually between 1 to 7 years.
- The interest rate is calculated on the basis of compound interest.
- Equated Monthly Instalment is worked out for repayment.
- Early settlement of the pending amount is available subject to the pre-payment penalty.
Car Loan Hupari Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Hupari Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Hupari Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in HupariTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Hupari
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Hupari
CIBIL score reflects your credit history in the past as well as your defaults in repayment of your previous loans. A good credit score is considered as 750 and above as most financial institutions ask for a high credit score. Every bank and NBFC has different criteria for a minimum CIBIL score they require to process your loan. A Lower CIBIL score than 750 can attract a higher rate of interest.
A very low CIBIL score might lead to rejection of your loan as it is the first thing a bank tracks before processing your loan.
Car Loan Hupari Contact Number
Give us a call on 9878981166 to avail of a car loan in Hupari.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Hupari
Hupari is a town in the district of Kohlapur district in Maharashtra. It has a population of 28,229, with males constituting 51% of the entire population.
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Dadra||Car Loan Bhadrawati|
|Car Loan Chalisgaon||Car Loan Amalner|
|Car Loan Bhusawal||Car Loan Vasai|
|Car Loan Bhandara||Car Loan Raigad|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Car Loan Providers in Hupari
- 2 Car Loan Hupari Features
- 3 Car Loan Hupari Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Hupari Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Hupari Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Hupari
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Hupari
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Hupari
- 9 Car Loan Hupari Contact Number
- 10 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Hupari
- 12 About Hupari