Best Banks for Car Loan in Ispur
|Feature||HDFC Bank||ICICI Bank||
Kotak Mahindra Bank
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||7.35 % - 7.95 %||8.5 % - 9.5 %||11 %|
|Min Loan Amt||Metro : 1 Lac & Non Metro: 75000||75000||75000|
|Max Loan Amt||1 Cr||1 Cr||1 Cr|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 7 Years||Upto 5 Years||Upto 5 Years|
|Processing Fee||1999 - 4999 + Tax||0.25% to 1.50%||0.25% to 1.50%|
|Preclosure Chgs||2%, Nil after 24 months||2%, Nil after 36 months||Nil|
|Loan to Value (LTV)||Upto 100% on Ex- showroom||Upto 95% on Ex- showroom||
Upto 90% on Ex- showroom
Car Loan Ispur Features
⍟ Loan Approval in 30 Minutes
⍟ Lowest Rate of Interest
⍟ Up to 100% on Road Loan
⍟ Minimum Documentation
⍟ Paperless Process
⍟ Flexible Repayment
⍟ Zero Foreclosure
⍟ 24 x 7 Online Payment Facility
⍟ No Hidden Charges
Are you within the marketplace for a brand-new four-wheeler? however lack the monetary suggests that to try and do so? With the assistance of Dialabank, you’ll be able to currently simply acquire a personal loan at extraordinarily low interest rates from a range of banks and NBFCs. We’ll assist you in choosing the simplest loan for your circumstances, guiding you thru the appliance procedure and helping you in making ready your documentation.
Car Loan Ispur Eligibility Criteria
Age – 21 years to 60 years
Net Monthly Income – Minimum ₹ 20,000
Employment Duration – 1-year minimum
Income Eligibility – Based on Form 16 and salary slip
Age – 21-65 years of age
Minimum ITR – Rs.2 lakh
Employment Duration – Minimum 3 years
Income Eligibility – Depends on the latest Income Tax Returns
|Self-Employed Non-Individuals (Company/Partnership)||
Minimum ITR – Rs. 2 lakh
Employment Duration – 3 years minimum
The applicant has to present IT returns and audited financials of 2 years with Calculated Income.
At least 6-month vintage
Average Quarterly Balance – 2 quarters balance at a minimum of Rs.1 lakh
Maximum Loan Amount – 3 times the Average Quarterly Balance of the last 2 Quarters
Car Loan Ispur EMI Calculator
Car Loan Ispur Fees & Charges
|Charges||New Car Loan||Used Car Loan|
7.35% per annum
|11.80% p.a. to 13.80% p.a.|
|Car loan Processing fees||0.5%||0.5%|
|Issuance of Duplicate Repayment Schedule Charges||Around Rs.500||Around Rs.500|
|Penal Interest||2% PM||2% PM|
|Car loan Part Payment charges||6% of the amount||6% of the amount|
|Cheque/Instrument Swap Charge||Around Rs.500||Around Rs.500|
|Documentation Charge||Around Rs. 500||Around Rs. 500|
|Issuance of Duplicate No Dues Certificate Charges||Around Rs. 500||Around Rs. 500|
|Registration Certification Collection Charge||Around Rs. 200||Around Rs. 200|
|Cheque Bounce/Instrument Return Charges||Around Rs. 500||Around Rs. 500|
|Issuance of Duplicate Statement Charges||Around Rs. 500||Around Rs. 500|
|Loan Cancellation/Re-booking Charges||Around Rs. 1000||Around Rs. 1000|
|Issuance of Credit Report||Around Rs. 50||Around Rs. 50|
Car Loan Ispur Fees and Charges : Leading Banks – May 21 2022
|HDFC Bank Car Loan||(1999 - 4999) + Tax||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 24 months
|Axis Bank Car Loan||1 % to 2.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Car Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 36 months
|SBI Car Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Car Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Car Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Car Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Car Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Car Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Car Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Car Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
How to Get the Best Car Loan Interest Rates in Ispur
The interest rates on vehicle loans offered by different lenders in Ispur may vary, but they are all reasonable and competitive. If you want to get a car loan in Ispur with the lowest interest rate, follow the steps below:
- Choose a shorter repayment term – Due to a misconception among borrowers, some people prefer longer loans but end up paying a lot more as interest. If you want to save some money on your loan, try getting a loan with a shorter tenure.
- Research and compare the perks offered by different lenders – Smart and financially responsible borrowers always compare a huge variety of plans offered by various lenders to choose the one that best suits their specific set of needs.
- Maintain a modest debt-to-income ratio – A borrower’s debt-to-income ratio helps in determining how much of the loan seeker’s income is spent in the repayment of an older loan; The chances of getting a new loan approved increase if this metric is low.
- Maintain a good credit score — One of the biggest factors that come into play while approving a car loan application is the CIBIL score of the borrower in question. Lenders usually prefer applicants with a credit score of at least 750.
How to Apply for a Car Loan in Ispur?
Applying for a car loan in Ispur is a pretty easy process with DialaBank, just follow the following steps written below to avail of the best offers in your locality: –
- Visit our webportal Dialabank.
- Click on the car loan option available on the website.
- Fill up the concerned fields with details regarding the car type and your yearly income.
- Our relationship manager will soon get in your touch.
- You may also contact us on 9878981166 in case you have any queries regarding the loan.
Which Bank in Ispur Offers the Best Car Loans?
A lot of car loan providers in Ispur, including the likes of HSBC and SBI, offer loans at really reasonable interest rates with a range of repayment tenures. It must be quite hectic for busy professionals to go through all these plans alone, but Dialabank representatives can help you complete this step. After you fill up a form, our representatives will instantly get in your touch and walk you through the entire loan application process and help you prepare the necessary documentation ready for the application process.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in IspurTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Ispur
1999 - 4999 + Tax
No prepayment is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid
No foreclosure is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid
13-24 months: 2% of loan principal outstanding
>36 months: Nil Charges
As per state laws
|Cheque Bounce Chgs||
₹ 550/chq + GST
|Floating Rate of Interest||Not Applicable|
|Overdue EMI Interest||
2% p.m.(on overdue amount)
|Amortisation Schedule Chgs||Rs 200 + GST|
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Ispur
A loan seeker’s CIBIL Score is one of the most essential parameters a lender takes into consideration when it comes to approving a car loan. Most of the major players in the car loan business require the borrower to maintain a score between 750 to 900 to process their application. A CIBIL score in this range portrays that the borrower has successfully paid off his previous loans and credit card bills on time. Sometimes, the lenders provide credit to individuals with low CIBIL scores, but they charge a comparatively higher interest rate.
Car Loan Ispur Contact Number
In case of any queries regarding the car loan in Ispur, you may contact on the number 9878981166 for any assistance.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Ispur
|Rate||5 Yrs||4 Yrs||3 Yrs|
Ispur is a village located in Una district of the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. For more information on Car Loan, you can visit our official site.
FAQ’s About Ispur Car Loan
✅ Will banks finance my car’s accessories too?
No, most banks and NBFC’s provide a loan amount sufficient only for the standard trim of the car.
✅ What form of collateral do lenders require for a car loan in Butala?
Lenders consider the car you are buying as a collateral asset for your loan.
✅ What is the maximum age limit to apply for a car loan in Butala?
The maximum age limit to apply for a car loan in Butala is usually set between 60-70.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Ispur
- 2 Car Loan Ispur Features
- 3 Car Loan Ispur Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Car Loan Ispur EMI Calculator
- 5 Car Loan Ispur Fees & Charges
- 6 Car Loan Ispur Fees and Charges : Leading Banks – May 21 2022
- 7 How to Get the Best Car Loan Interest Rates in Ispur
- 8 How to Apply for a Car Loan in Ispur?
- 9 Which Bank in Ispur Offers the Best Car Loans?
- 10 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Ispur
- 11 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Ispur
- 12 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Ispur
- 13 Car Loan Ispur Contact Number
- 14 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Ispur
- 15 About Ispur
- 16 FAQ’s About Ispur Car Loan