All About Car Loan Jandu Singha
In today’s time, a car has become a necessity of every individual than a luxury, but due to the insufficient amount of money, it is difficult to own your vehicle. So car loan is here to remove all your related to the car. This loan is an offer which provides finance to people for buying a car. A car loan allows a person to pay for the vehicle in installments rather than spending it at once. It requires minimum documentation process and fewer fees process.
Interest Rates for Car Loan Jandu Singha
1 If the requirement of the applicant is less than Rs. Three lacs then the interest rate charged would be 10.25%.
2. Simultaneously, if the loan amount is between Rs.3 lacs to Rs.6 lacs, then the interest rate charged would be 9.50%.
3. For loan amount between Rs.6 lacs to Rs.10 lacs, a 9.25% interest rate would be charged.
4. If the loan amount varies from Rs.10-20 lacs, then the interest rate charged would be 9.00%.
5. For loan amount being more than Rs. 20 lacs the interest rate would be 8.70%
The interest rate charged for used cars has been fixed at 14.00%.
Why should one choose Car Loan Jandu Singha?
- Easy monthly repayment options
- Instantly available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years.
- Affordable interest Rates
- Able to check your eligibility
- No hidden charges
- Fast documentation Process
Documentation Requirement for Car Loan Jandu Singha:
- Identity Proofs: PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voters Id, Aadhaar card
- Monthly income proof: Salary slip for salaried persons and last two years of IT return for businessmen
- Proof of Address: Electricity Bill, Aadhaar card, Rental Agreement, Water Bills, Ration Card, Life Insurance Policy, etc.
- Bank Passbook transactions of the last six months
- Previous two years IT Returns for self-employed
- 2 Passport size photographs
Eligibility Criteria of Car Loan Jandu Singha:
- Minimum Age of Applicant: 21 years for salaried & 30 years for self-employed (less than 30 years co-applicant in needed)
- Maximum Age: 65 years (at the time of the maturity of the loan) for salaried & 60 years for self-employed (more than 65 years co-applicant is needed)
- Minimum Employment: 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of work in general
- Minimum Income: 18,000/-
How to apply for Car Loan Jandu Singha?
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and select auto loan followed by car loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all the details of the car loan where they can choose their preferred city.
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Role of CIBIL Score :
CIBIL Score plays a vital role while getting a car loan. The higher your CIBIL score the higher amount amount of loan you will get at minimum time. Generally the reason behind this a CIBIL score usually shows the behavior of the applicant towards his/her credits. If the score is not good means the customer has a bad credit record, he/she might not be good with his/her past and present credits or debts. It may create a big problem for the customer. A CIBIL score of more than 700 is usually considered as a good credit score.
About Jandu Singha:
Jandu Singha is a city in the state of the Punjab, India. If you are in urgent need of money and you have any query feel free to contact on on www.dialabank.com
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Car Loan Jandu Singha
- 2 Interest Rates for Car Loan Jandu Singha
- 2.1 Why should one choose Car Loan Jandu Singha?
- 2.2 Documentation Requirement for Car Loan Jandu Singha:
- 2.3 Eligibility Criteria of Car Loan Jandu Singha:
- 2.4 How to apply for Car Loan Jandu Singha?
- 2.5 Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- 2.6 HDFC Car Loan
- 2.7 Kotak Mahindra Bank Car Loan
- 2.8 Yes Bank Car Loans
- 2.9 SBI Bank Car Loan
- 2.10 AXIS bank Car Loan
- 2.11 Role of CIBIL Score :
- 2.12 About Jandu Singha: