All About Car Loan Jatani
Purchasing a car is the dream for many people, and today, it is more considered as a status symbol. Nowadays, various banking and non-banking institutions provide it at a low rate of interest with affordable EMIs options. These funds can be useful for those borrowers who want to buy a new or a used car and cannot easily afford because of limited income.
Why should one choose Car Loan Jatani?
1. Affordable rate of interest.
2. Simple and Hassle free Process.
3. Easy to pay back by availing the EMIs option.
4. Speedy approval in 4 hours.
5. Minimum documentation required.
Car Loan Jatani Interest Rates
New Car Loan
Less than 3 lacs
3 – 6 lacs
6 – 10 lacs
10 – 20 lacs
more than 20 lacs
Used Car Loan
Tenure for less than 23 Months
Tenure for less than 3 Months
less than 3 Lacs
3 – 6 Lacs
6 – 10 Lacs
10 – 20 Lacs
more than 20 Lacs
Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Jatani
- Minimum age of the applicant is 21 years.
- Maximum age of the applicant is 65 years (more than 65 co-applicants is needed)
- Minimum employment is of 1 year in current employment.
- Minimum Income is Rs 18000/- p.a
- Minimum age of the applicant is 30 years (less than 30 co-applicants is needed)
- Maximum age of the applicant is 60 years.
- Minimum employment is at least two years in the same business.
- Two years of ITR this is not less than 2.5 lakh.
Documents Required for Car Loan Jatani
Identity Proof: Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter card
Address Proof: Rental Agreement, Property Purchase Document, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Sale Deed, Ration card, Driving license.
Salaried Applicant – Latest salary slips (at least three months)
Self-employed Applicant – A copy of the recent 2-year Income Tax return and six months Bank statement.
Photographs: Two passport size photos are required.
Fee & Charges for Car Loan Jatani
The loan amount less than 20 lacs is Rs 1750/-
And for more than or equal to 20 lacs is Rs 2250/-
For all, Rs 300/-
Stamp Duty Charges: At Actual.
Loan Reschedulement Charges: Rs 1000/-
Why should you choose Dialabank for a car loan?
- Dialabank offers you a car at a lower rate of interest and with minimum documentation.
- Dialabank is an Indian first Financial Helpline where the company provides price comparison with different Banks.
- Dialabank Car Loan is a convenient scheme that allows a person to bring a vehicle at home.
- Dialabank offers car loans up to 100% ex-showroom price of the car, and up to 7 years tenure.
- Apply now on our official website dialabank for instant approval and faster processing of your car loan.
Benefits of a Car Loan Jatani
- Up to 95% funding available for a new car and 85% for used cars.
- The loan tenure is usually between 1 to 7 years.
- Interest is calculated based on compound interest.
- Equated Monthly Installment for repayment of the loan amount.
- Early settlement of the loan amount subject to pre-payment penalty.
How to apply for Car Loan Jatani?
- Visit dialabank website.
- Go to the loan section and select auto loan followed by car loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all the details of the car loan where they can choose their preferred city.
Jatani is a town of Bhubaneswar in the Odisha state, India. It is in Khordha district of Odisha. It is very beneficial for an individual to take Loan from Dialabank, all you have to do is to visit dialabank website.
Leading Car Loan Providers
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Car Loan Jatani
- 2 Why should one choose Car Loan Jatani?
- 3 Car Loan Jatani Interest Rates
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Jatani
- 5 Documents Required for Car Loan Jatani
- 6 Fee & Charges for Car Loan Jatani
- 7 Why should you choose Dialabank for a car loan?
- 8 Benefits of a Car Loan Jatani
- 9 How to apply for Car Loan Jatani?
- 10 About Jatani