Best Banks for Car Loan in Jharsuguda
Car Loan Jharsuguda Features
Who doesn’t want to own a car? In today’s fast-moving world, an automobile has become a necessity. But not everyone can afford the heavy price for these cars. This is where car loan comes into play. A Car Loan is a secured loan with easy repayment options available through various banks and NBFCs.
The loan amount is offered in exchange for Interest charges on the principal amount which vary from one lender to another respectively. Whether purchasing a new car or a used one, you may avail of a car loan for any car in the city. The car loan requirements vary depending upon certain factors like your income. So if you are thinking of purchasing your dream car in Jharsuguda, get an instant Car loan with Dialabank at an affordable rate of interest.
Car Loan Jharsuguda Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
Private Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Jharsuguda Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Jharsuguda Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed in Jharsuguda:
For Salaried Applicants
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 60 years
- Minimum employment: 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment
- Minimum Annual Income: Rs.100000 net annual income
For Self-Employed Applicants
- Minimum age: 30 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: At least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: Net profit Rs. 60000 per annum for standard cars and Rs.100000 per annum for mid-sized and premium cars
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Jharsuguda
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Car Loan in Jharsuguda
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Jharsuguda
CIBIL score is a numeric value that dictates your creditworthiness of the past loans taken. So, it is an important factor to keep in mind while availing a car loan in Jharsuguda. The CIBIL score required for car loans in the city may vary from one lender to another due to the presence of a huge number of lenders nowadays all around the country. Most banks prefer a CIBIL score of 750 and above to process your car loan application easily without charging highly for it. In case of a low CIBIL score, to get your loan sanctioned you might be required to pay a heavy interest rate on the loan amount.
Other than the CIBIL score, the institutions also examine the history of your previous loans. It includes the type of loan and the loan amount that you have taken from the bank. There must not be any late payments of previous loans, otherwise it will create a problem in your Car Loan Jharsuguda application.
Car Loan Jharsuguda Agent Contact Number
For any queries regarding the car loan in Jharsuguda, contact at 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Jharsuguda
You can calculate your EMI here: Car Loan EMI Calculator
Car Loan EMI Calculator Jharsuguda
Jharsuguda is a city and district headquarter of the Jharsuguda district of Odisha, India. It is an industrial hub, consisting mainly of metallurgical industries.
Jharsuguda is popularly known as the “Powerhouse of Odisha” due to its plentiful industry mostly nearby thermal power plants. It occupies 45 square kilometers area.
Other Car Loan Cities In Odisha
|Car Loan Jatani||Car Loan Cuttack|
|Car Loan Jeypore||Car Loan Bhawanipatna|
|Car Loan Jajpur||Car Loan Bhadrak|
|Car Loan Deogarh||Car Loan Bargarh|