Best Banks for Car Loan in Jorhat
Car Loan Jorhat Features
A car loan is funding for your dream car provided by banks and NBFC’s at affordable rates. They provide the required necessary loans for purchasing a car which can be on Ex-Showroom Price or On-Road Price of the car, depending on your credibility.
Car Loan is a secured loan with easy repayment options available in the form of EMIs required to be paid every month. The loan amount is then charged with Interest charges which vary from lender to lender. For getting your dream car in Jorhat, a car loan has many features including a flexible tenure, hassle-free process, and low interest rates.
Car Loan Jorhat Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Jorhat Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Jorhat Eligibility Criteria
To obtain the loan amount, a person must meet the Eligibility criteria for car loan.
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in JorhatTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Jorhat
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Jorhat
A CIBIL score is a numeric score that describes an applicant’s ability to repay his past loans efficiently and regularly. The minimum CIBIL score requirement for car loans in Jorhat may vary from banks to banks. So, maintaining a good CIBIL score is important if you want to avail a car loan at an affordable rate of interest and increase your chances of getting a loan easily. Mostly the lending institutes accept a 750+ score to process your car loan in Jorhat.
Car Loan Jorhat Contact Number
You may contact on the number 9878981166 to apply for your car loan in Jorhat or in case of any queries regarding the car loan process.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Jorhat
Johar is one of the most important urban centers in the state of Assam. Famous for its culture, mosques, tombs, gardens, and most importantly – its tea plantations, this city is also known as the ‘tea capital of India’. Its population is around 11 lakhs.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Other Cities for Car Loan in Assam
|Car Loan Duliajan||Car Loan Barpeta|
|Car Loan Digboi||Car Loan Supaul|
|Car Loan Dibrugarh||Car Loan Sitamarhi|
|Car Loan Bongaigaon||Car Loan Samastipur|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Jorhat
- 2 Car Loan Jorhat Features
- 3 Car Loan Jorhat Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Jorhat Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Jorhat Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Jorhat
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Jorhat
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Jorhat
- 9 Car Loan Jorhat Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Jorhat
- 11 About Jorhat
- 12 Car Loan EMI Calculator