Best Banks for Car Loan in Kalol
Car Loan Kalol Features
No need to hesitate before thinking of buying a new car anymore. Car Loans provide the appropriate solution for financing your car at affordable rates. It is very easy nowadays to finance your car as numerous institutions offer this service. If any individual wants to buy a pre-owned car or used car due to budgetary constraints or any reason for that matter, then lenders also provide the option to avail of a used car loan.
To avoid any hassle and wastage of time, visit DialaBank to get an instant loan disbursal.
Car Loan Kalol Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Kalol Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Kalol Eligibility Criteria
To obtain the loan amount, a person must meet the Eligibility criteria for car loan.
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in KalolTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Kalol
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Kalol
Banks and NBFCs regard CIBIL score as an essential aspect before approving for a loan. It shows the credit behavior of the applicant. The minimum CIBIL score requirement for a car loan differs from bank to bank. Generally, a CIBIL score of more than 750 is considered to be decent for any individual to be eligible to apply for a car loan.
The credit history of any applicant must not have any pending dues or debts to avoid any inconvenience in applying for a loan. Hence, it is advisable to check your credit score beforehand itself and rectify and correct the dues to ensure a smooth loan approval process.
Car Loan Kalol Contact Number
To avail instant car loans you can visit our website or call on 9878981166 to avail instant car loans you can. Our relationship manager will be able to help you in every way possible providing the best deals.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Kalol
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Kalol is a city in Gandhinagar district in the state of Gujarat, located alongside State Highway 41 between the cities of Mehsana and Ahmedabad.
The town is an important industrial center with many industries in and near the town of Chhatral. Sintex the Plastic Giant and Bharat Vijay Mill the Cloth Manufacturer are situated in Kalol. Sintex is the largest manufacturer of plastic tanks in Asia and performs business all over Europe and America through its foreign acquisitions.
Other Cities for Car Loan in Gujarat
|Car Loan Junagadh||Car Loan Jambusar|
|Car Loan Jetpur||Car Loan Himatnagar|
|Car Loan Jasdan||Car Loan Halol|
|Car Loan Jamnagar||Car Loan Godhra|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Kalol
- 2 Car Loan Kalol Features
- 3 Car Loan Kalol Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Kalol Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Kalol Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Kalol
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Kalol
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Kalol
- 9 Car Loan Kalol Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Kalol
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 About Kalol