Best Banks for Car Loan in Kalyani
Car Loan Kalyani Features
Long journeys on a bus or any other public transport are sturdy and very uncomfortable. People don’t have the liberty to stop at any particular place or do what they want. Whereas a personal car is comfortable and journeys in your own car are fun, and you can get a private car with the help of a Car Loan.
Car is a dream for every person; everyone wants that their family can go vacation altogether under a single roof without the hassle of dust, sunlight, rain, etc. An overall car is a safe option for traveling with proper comfort and many facilities, so everyone wants to buy and own a car.
Car Loan Kalyani Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Kalyani Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Kalyani Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in KalyaniTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Kalyani
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Kalyani
CIBIL score plays a key role while getting the loan. if your Cibil score is between 750-900. then you will get the quick loan approvals. if the Cibil score is less than 700 then your application will be pending. so, check your Cibil score before you apply for the loan.
Car Loan Kalyani Contact Number
For instant help and any more queries, you can call 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Kalyani
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Kalyani is a town of Nadia district of state West Bengal. The Banks and NBFCs are also willing to process the Car Loans in Kalyanias more as possible. Visit www.dialabank.com and get assistance as soon as possible.
Other Cities For Car Loan In West Bengal
|Car Loan Jalpaiguri||Car Loan Durgapur|
|Car Loan Howrah||Car Loan Diamond Harbour|
|Car Loan Haldia||Car Loan Dhupguri|
|Car Loan Habra||Car Loan Darjeeling|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Kalyani
- 2 Car Loan Kalyani Features
- 3 Car Loan Kalyani Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Kalyani Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Kalyani Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Kalyani
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Kalyani
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Kalyani
- 9 Car Loan Kalyani Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Kalyani
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 About Kalyani
- 13 Other Cities For Car Loan In West Bengal