Best Banks for Car Loan in Kangeyam
Interest Rate (p.a.)
7.35 % - 7.95 %
8.5 % - 9.5 %
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 1 Lac & Non Metro: 75000
Max Loan Amt
Upto 7 Years
Upto 5 Years
Upto 5 Years
1999 - 4999 + Tax
0.25% to 1.50%
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil after 24 months
2%, Nil after 36 months
Loan to Value (LTV)
Upto 100% on Ex- showroom
Upto 95% on Ex- showroom
Car Loan Kangeyam Features
Want to own a car but don’t have enough funds to purchase one? Worry not! A car loan might just be what you need to fulfil your desire. Car Loan is a secured loan with easy repayment options available for the applicants in the form of monthly instalments. The loan amount is offered on Interest rates, which differ from one lender to another according to your city.
You can avail a car loan in Kangeyam for purchasing a new car as well as a used car, as per your needs. The car loan requirements and criteria vary from one lender to another. So if you are thinking of purchasing your dream car, get an instant Car loan Kangeyam with DialaBank at best offers available in the city.
Car Loan Kangeyam Interest Rates
- If the requirement of the applicant is less than Rs. Three lacs then the interest rate charged would be 10.25%.
- Simultaneously, the interest rate charged would be 9.50% if the loan amount is between Rs.3 lacs to Rs.6 lacs.
- For loan amounts between Rs.6 lacs to Rs.10 lacs, a 9.25% interest rate would be charged.
- If the loan amount varies from Rs.10-20 lacs, then the interest rate charged would be 9.00%.
- The interest rate would be 8.70% for loan amount being more than Rs. 20 lacs.
The interest rate charged for used cars has been fixed at 14.00%.
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Apply for a Car Loan
Car Loan Kangeyam Documents Required
A person should review the documents required for car loan before making a decision.
For Salaried Individuals:
- Identity Proof : Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License or any other proof
- Income Proof : Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16 / and Latest ITR for self-employed
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card or any other address proof
- Complete Bank Statements for the last 6 months.
- ITR filing of the previous 2 years for self-employed people is necessary.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Kangeyam Eligibility Criteria
To obtain the loan amount, a person must meet the Eligibility criteria for car loan.
For Salaried Applicants:
- Minimum age: 21 years for salaried persons and 30 years for self-employed persons for a car loan
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 60 years for salaried and 65 for self-employed is the maximum age limit
- Minimum employment: For Salaried- 1 year in current organization and a minimum of total 2 years of employment / For Self Employed– a minimum of 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income is necessary / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars are essential, Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars.
For Self Employed Applicants:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: At least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: Net profit Rs.100000 per annum for mid-sized and premium cars, Rs. 60000 per annum for standard cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Kangeyam
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Kangeyam
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Kangeyam
CIBIL score is a credit value what describes your creditworthiness of the past repayment of loans. So, it is an important factor to keep in mind while availing or applying for a car loan in Kangeyam. The CIBIL score required for car loans may keep varying from one lender to another depending on their own requirements respectively. Most banks and NBFCs accept a CIBIL score of 750 and above to process your car loan application in Kangeyam. In case of a low CIBIL score, you might be required to pay quite a heavy interest rate on the total loan amount, which is why a CIBIL score is so important.
Car Loan Kangeyam Contact Number
For any queries regarding the car loan in Keonjhar, you may contact on the number 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Kangeyam
Kangeyam is a municipality in Kangeyam taluk of Tirupur district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, India. If you want to take Car Loan Kangeyam, visit our website and get the loan on low rate of interest.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Devakottai||Car Loan Tandur|
|Car Loan Aruppukkottai||Car Loan Siddipet|
|Car Loan Arakonam||Car Loan Sangareddy|
|Car Loan Ambur||Car Loan Nirmal|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Kangeyam
- 2 Car Loan Kangeyam Features
- 3 Car Loan Kangeyam Interest Rates
- 4 Car Loan Kangeyam Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Kangeyam
- 6 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Kangeyam
- 7 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Kangeyam
- 8 Car Loan Kangeyam Contact Number
- 9 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Kangeyam
- 10 About Kangeyam
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator