Best Banks for Car Loan in Karauli
Car Loan Karauli Features
A car loan is a financial help provided by banks and NBFC’s to fulfill your dream of having your car. They provide necessary funding for purchasing a car which can be on Ex-Showroom Price or On-Road Price of the car. Car Loan is a secured loan with easy repayment options. The loan amount is offered on Interest charges which vary from bank to bank. One can pay for the vehicle in easy installments.
Car Loan Karauli Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Karauli Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Karauli Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in KarauliTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Karauli
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Karauli
Every lending institution has its criteria for the minimum CIBIL score required for processing the Car Loan Karauli application in Tenali so that they can minimize the risk of lending to you and also if your CIBIL score is low you get an interest rate at a much high-interest rate than others. Most institutions require a minimum score of CIBIL of 750 or above to process your loan application. Also having a good CIBIL score helps to loans at a cheaper rate of interest.
The institutions don’t just look at the overall score but also the detailed behaviour on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan.
Car Loan Karauli Contact Number
You can get a car loan Karauli easily from dialabank by contacting the number 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Karauli
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Karauli is a city located in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The city is the administrative center of Karauli District, and was formerly the capital of the erstwhile princely state of Karauli. Karauli District comes under Bharatpur Divisional Commissionerate.
As of 2011 India census, Karauli had a population of 82,960.
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Chittorgarh||Car Loan Vanagaram|
|Car Loan Bhiwadi||Car Loan Tiruvottiyur|
|Car Loan Vaniyambadi||Car Loan Tiruppur|
|Car Loan Vadavalli||Car Loan Tiruchirappalli|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Karauli
- 2 Car Loan Karauli Features
- 3 Car Loan Karauli Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Karauli Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Karauli Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Karauli
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Karauli
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Karauli
- 9 Car Loan Karauli Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Karauli
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 About Karauli