All About Car Loan Mukerian
Best Banks for Car Loan in Mukerian
Car Loan Mukerian Features
Thinking of purchasing a new car? But don’t have the required funds for it? Do not worry! A car loan is here for you. A car loan is a means of funding or financial help provided by banks and NBFCs to the applicants at an affordable rate of interest to aid them in buying a car, whether new or used.
Cars, which ones used to be a luxury, have become a necessity today, and thus have increased the importance of car loans, as they allow you to own a car only through an initial down payment. The main features of a car loan in Mukerian are:
- Car loans are available at low-interest rates
- Affordable EMIs
- Almost all major banks and NBFCs in Mukerian have a tie-up with Dialabank making it easier for us to help you.
- The documentation process is quick and free from the struggle of visiting new banks every day.
- Loans are available for amounts up to 6 times your annual income.
Car Loan Mukerian Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Mukerian Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Mukerian Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in MukerianTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Mukerian
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Mukerian
The Cibil score is referred to as what defines your ability to pay off your credits, and usually ranges from 300 to 900. A higher Credit score means good credit history and makes your car loan application process smooth and easy, while a very low score may get your application rejected, or charge you very high interest rates. Mostly, banks and NBFCs consider a credit score of 750 and above as a good score to approve your loan application process in Mukerian.
Your CIBIL score depends on your previous loan activities and whether you were punctual in your EMI payments, the number of loan applications and credit cards, a high percentage of unsecured services etc. To keep your score in check, make sure you consider all these factors.
Car Loan Mukerian Contact Number
In case of any queries regarding the car loan in Mukerian, you may contact the number 9878981166 for any sort of assistance.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Mukerian
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Mukerian is located in the state of Punjab. The Mukerian hydel project is one of the largest irrigation projects in India. Top tourist spots include the Maa Bhagvati Madir, the Shitala and Shiv Mandir, the Khichan bird sanctuary and many more. Its population is around 1.3 lakhs.
Other Car Loan Cities In Punjab
|Car Loan Ludhiana||Car Loan Khanna|
|Car Loan Lehragaga||Car Loan Kartarpur|
|Car Loan Kotkapura||Car Loan Kapurthala|
|Car Loan Kharar||Car Loan Jalandhar|
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Car Loan Mukerian
- 2 Best Banks for Car Loan in Mukerian
- 3 Car Loan Mukerian Features
- 4 Car Loan Mukerian Interest Rate
- 5 Car Loan Mukerian Documents Required
- 6 Car Loan Mukerian Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Mukerian
- 8 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Mukerian
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Mukerian
- 10 Car Loan Mukerian Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Mukerian
- 12 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 13 About Mukerian