Best Banks for Car Loan in Nangal
Car Loan Nangal Features
Cars today have become a necessity for everyone, but people become disheartened when paying for it in its entirety isn’t a feasible option for them. We are here to solve that problem.
A car loan is a means of funding or financial help provided by banks and NBFCs to the applicants at an affordable rate of interest to aid them in buying a car, whether new or used, and Dialabank helps you avail these loans easily with features such as:
- Almost all major banks and NBFCs offer car loans in Nangal
- affordable EMIs and interest rates
- Saves time, loans often get approved on the same day
- The documentation process is quick and hassle-free
- Car loans are easily available through DialaBank. we make sure our customers get the best facilities!
Car Loan Nangal Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Nangal Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Nangal Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in NangalTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Nangal
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Nangal
Banks and NBFCs give you an opportunity to avail car loans up to 3 times your annual income (in case of salaried individuals) and up to 6 times (in case of self – employed individuals). However, this depends mainly on one thing – your CIBIL score.
The CIBIL score is referred to as your ability to pay off your credits and is based on your repayment history. If you don’t have a credit history, it doesn’t make you ineligible to apply. All you have to do is show some utilities rented in your name like your apartment so that you can show you make payments on time.
A higher Credit score makes your car loan application process smooth and easy, while a lower score can charge you a higher interest rate. Mostly, banks and NBFCs consider a credit score of 750 and above as a good score to approve your loan application process in Nangal.
Car Loan Nangal Contact Number
In case if you have queries regarding the car loan in Nangal, you may contact us on the number 9878981166 for any sort of assistance.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Nangal
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Nangal is located at the foot of Shiwalik hills in the state of Punjab. It is famous first and foremost because of the Bkhakra Nangal Dam, after which this city was named. This city is also known for its culture and its scenic beauty, the Nangal wetlands, Virasat-e-Khalsa, Sheetla Devi temple and many more tourist spots. Its population is around 48000.
Other Car Loan Cities In Punjab
|Car Loan Nakodar||Car Loan Mansa|
|Car Loan Nabha||Car Loan Maur|
|Car Loan Mukerian||Car Loan Malerkotla|
|Car Loan Mohali||Car Loan Machhiwara|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Nangal
- 2 Car Loan Nangal Features
- 3 Car Loan Nangal Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Nangal Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Nangal Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Nangal
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Nangal
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Nangal
- 9 Car Loan Nangal Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Nangal
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 About Nangal