Growing in a city like Navsari, having your own car must be one of your dreams. But if you don’t have the funds required to get one, you have just come to the right place! Dialabank is here to provide you with the best rates to get car loans for both brand-new and used cars. With us, you can get access to many features of car loans in Navsari such as: –
- Car loans are available at low-interest rates, which may vary from bank to bank so make sure you compare and choose wisely!
- Almost all banks and NBFCs present offer car loans in Navsari.
- The documentation process is quick and hassle-free, so we can help you fulfil your dream with great efficiency.
- Car loans are easily available through DialaBank.
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 – 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
The documents required to get a car loan approved in Navsari are as follows:
- Identity Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: For Salaried– Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16 / For Self Employed- Latest ITR proof
- Proof of Address: Driving license / Voters card /Ration card / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill /Passport Copy / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
The requirements are as follows for car loan eligibility in Navsari:
- Minimum age requirement: 21 years for salaried individuals and 30 years in case of a self-employed
- Maximum age requirement at loan maturity: 60 and 65 years for salaried and self-employed individuals
- Minimum employment: Salaried People- a minimum of 2 years of total employment experience and 1 year in current employment. For Self Employed– at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars, and Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars.
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
The CIBIL score is what defines your ability to pay off your loans conveniently and is based on your repayment history of the previous loans availed. A higher Credit score defines a good credit history and makes your car loan application process smooth and easy for being processed, while a lower score has the exact opposite effect.
Mostly, banks and NBFCs regard a credit score of 750 and above as a good credit score to approve your car loan application process in Navsari, but this score may again vary from bank to bank.
In case of any queries regarding a car loan in Navsari, you may contact us on the number 9878981166 for trustworthy assistance.
Navsari, located in the state of Gujarat, is also known as the twin city of Surat. It is famous for being a site of the famous Dandi March, and also for landmarks such as the Dudhiya Talav Lake, Sarbatiya Talav Lake and the Jamshed Baug. Its population is around 1.7 lakhs.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Navsari
- 2 Car Loan Navsari Features
- 3 Car Loan Navsari Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Navsari Documents Required
- 5 Apply for a Car Loan
- 6 Car Loan Navsari Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Navsari
- 8 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Navsari
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Navsari
- 10 Car Loan Navsari Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Navsari
- 12 About Navsari
- 13 Car Loan EMI Calculator