Major Car Loan Providers in Nawada
Car Loan Nawada Features
A car loan is a financial help provided by banks and NBFC’s to fulfil your dream of having your own car. They provide necessary funding for purchasing a car which can be on Ex-Showroom Price or On-Road Price of the car. Car Loan is a secured loan with easy repayment options. The loan amount is offered on Interest charges which vary from bank to bank. One can pay for the vehicle in easy instalments.
Features of car loan in Nawada are:
- Up to 90-95% of the funding available for new cars
- Up to 80-85% of the funding available for used cars
- The loan period is usually between 1 to 7 years.
- The car loan interest rate is calculated on the basis of compound interest.
- Equated Monthly Instalment is worked out for repayment.
- Early settlement of the pending amount is available subject to the pre-payment penalty.
Car Loan Nawada Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Nawada Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Car Loan Nawada Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility criteria requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in NawadaTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Nawada
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Nawada
CIBIL score reflects your credit history in the past as well as your defaults in repayment of your previous loans. A good credit score is considered as 750 and above as most of the financial institutions ask for a high credit score. Every bank and NBFC has different criteria for a minimum CIBIL score they require to a car loan process. A Lower CIBIL score than 750 can attract a higher rate of interest.
A very low CIBIL score might lead to rejection of your loan as it is the first thing a bank tracks before processing your loan.
Car Loan Nawada Contact Number
For the assistance of any sort regarding the car loan in Nawada, you can call us on 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Nawada
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Nawada is a district in the state of Bihar. Nawada was separated from the Gaya district to form Nawada District in the year 1973.
Other Cities for Car Loan in Bihar
|Car Loan Jehanabad||Car Loan Gaya|
|Car Loan Jamui||Car Loan Dehri|
|Car Loan Hajipur||Car Loan Darbhanga|
|Car Loan Gopalganj||Car Loan Buxar|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Car Loan Providers in Nawada
- 2 Car Loan Nawada Features
- 3 Car Loan Nawada Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Nawada Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Nawada Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Nawada
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Nawada
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Nawada
- 9 Car Loan Nawada Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Nawada
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 12 About Nawada