Best Banks for Car Loan in Nigdi
Car Loan Nigdi Features
Interest Rates for Car Loan Nigdi
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Documents Required for Car Loan Nigdi
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Nigdi
If a person satisfies the Eligibility criteria for a car loan, he can perceive the amount within a provided period.
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in NigdiTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Nigdi
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Nigdi
CIBIL Score plays a vital role while getting a car loan. The higher your CIBIL score the higher amount of loan you will get at minimum time. Generally, the reason behind this a CIBIL score usually shows the behavior of the applicant towards his/her credits. If the score is not good means the customer has a bad credit record, he/she might not be good with his/her past and present credits or debts. It may create a big problem for the customer. A CIBIL score of more than 700 is usually considered as a good credit score.
Car Loan Nigdi Contact Number
To get instant car loan you can visit our website DialaBank or call on 9878981166 to get assistance free of cost. Our executives are well trained and will assist you in the best way possible in order to provide you with a deal most suited for you.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Nigdi
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Other Car Loan Cities in Maharashtra
|Car Loan Nanded||Car Loan Latur|
|Car Loan Murtijapur||Car Loan Kolhapur|
|Car Loan Miraj||Car Loan Karad|
|Car Loan Malkapur||Car Loan Kamptee|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Nigdi
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Nigdi
- 3 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Nigdi
- 4 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Nigdi
- 5 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Nigdi
- 6 Car Loan Nigdi Contact Number
- 7 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Nigdi
- 8 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 9 About Nigdi