Best Banks for Car Loan in Orai
Car Loan Orai Features
A car loan is a financial help offered by different banks and NBFCs to buy a car. The banks provide the necessary funding for purchasing a vehicle which can be on Ex-Showroom price or the On-Road price of the car. They offered the lowest interest rates and minimum document process.
But owning a car isn’t that simple as it doesn’t come in a few pennies. A standard Hatchback car can cost you a minimum of 5 lacks, and it is not possible for everyone to manage this big amount altogether.
Car Loan Orai Interest Rate
Car loan interest rates change every time, again and again, so it’s important to monitor them. Your loan’s interest rate impacts the amount you’re going to pay for the month to month. Furthermore, a lower interest rate can mean a huge number of rupees in savings. Our rate table can assist you in realizing the best ideal opportunity to purchase a vehicle.
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Orai Documents Required
A person should review the documents required for car loan before making a decision.
- Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License are required.
- For Salaried– Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16 / For Self Employed- Latest Income tax returns required as income proofs.
- Ration card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy is required to apply for the loan.
- Last 6 months bank statement is required.
Car Loan Orai Eligibility Criteria
To obtain the loan amount, a person must meet the Eligibility criteria for car loan.
- Firstly, the minimum age of the applicant should be not less than 21 years.
- Further, the maximum age should be 65 for loan maturity.
- Minimum employment: At least 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment.
- Minimum Annual Income: It should be Rs 1,00,000 net annual income.
- Also, the contact number is required.
- Firstly, the minimum age of the applicant should be 30 years or above.
- The maximum age should be 60 at loan maturity.
- In this, minimum employment should be at least 2 years in business
- Furthermore, the minimum annual income should be Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
- First, the minimum income should be Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
- Likewise, the minimum turnover should be not less than Rs. 4.5 lakh.
Private Limited Company
- Minimum Income should be Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 pa for mid-sized and premium cars
- Minimum turnover should not be less than Rs 4.5 lakh.
How to Apply for Car Loan in Orai?
- Visit Dialabank website.
- Go to the loan section and select an auto loan followed by a car loan link.
- Provide all your information, including your phone number.
- You will receive a phone call from our experts, and they will guide you further.
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Orai
Check here for the processing Fees and Prepayment charges on a car loan.
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Orai
CIBIL score plays a key role while getting the loan. If your Cibil score is between 750-900. Then you will get the quick loan approvals. If the Cibil score is less than 700 then your application will be pending. so, check your Cibil score before you apply for the loan. If you pay your EMIs in time then your Cibil score will be increased. If you do not repay Your EMI your Cibil score will be reduced. The applicant has to pay monthly EMIs according to there schedule of the bank.
Car Loan Orai Contact Number
For instant help and any more queries, you can call 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Orai
Check here of Pre calculated EMI table for a car loan.
Orai is a city in the Jalaun district in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The population of this place is 1.91 lakhs.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Repaying the loans in EMIs will not affect our monthly budget. As well as paying in time will increase our Cibil score.
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Chandausi||Car Loan Bahraich|
|Car Loan Bulandshahr||Car Loan Ambedkar Nagar|
|Car Loan Bijnor||Car Loan Akbarpur|
|Car Loan Ballia||Car Loan Pithoragarh|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Orai
- 2 Car Loan Orai Features
- 3 Car Loan Orai Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Orai Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Orai Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to Apply for Car Loan in Orai?
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Orai
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Orai
- 9 Car Loan Orai Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Orai
- 11 About Orai
- 12 Car Loan EMI Calculator