All About Car Loan Pipariya
In the current world, having a car has become a necessity in life. A car loan is an amount which a consumer borrows from various banks or NBFCs to purchase a car. This loan is also called auto loan. This loan falls under the category of secured loans which means borrowers have to serve some item as collateral.
Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Pipariya
- Firstly, the minimum age of the applicant should be not less than 21 years.
- Further, the maximum age of the applicant has to be 65 years.
- The applicant who is availing for Car Loan must be working with the current employer for at-least 6 months.
- Here, the minimum Income of the applicant should be more than 20,000 per month.
- Firstly, the minimum age of the applicant should be 25 years or above.
- The maximum age should be 60 at the time of loan maturity.
- In this, minimum employment should be at-least 2 years in business
- Furthermore, the minimum ITR filed should be Rs. 2,50,000.
- In this, ITR is compulsory.
Documents Required for Car Loan Pipariya
Following are the documents required for Car Loan Pipariya:
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Ration card, Driving license, Voters card, Passport Copy, Electricity Bill, Life Insurance Policy.
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 (for GOVT. Employees) / For Self- Employed Latest ITR copy of 2 years.
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voters ID card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport Copy
- Bank Statement: Copy of bank statement of last 6 months (Active).
Additional Information about Car Loan Pipariya
- First of all, the CIBIL score of the applicant needs to be more than 750.
- Likewise, the loan amount is given for a period of 60 months to 84 months.
- In addition to this, minimum amount of credit that can be claimed by the applicant is Rs. 1 lakh.
- Also, the top-up amount is twice the amount paid by the applicant to the bank.
- Furthermore, persons having CIBIL 0, 1, -1 are also considered for the loan.
- Lastly, the installment gets bounced, then the interest amount charged by the bank will be doubled for the next month.
Interest Rate for Car Loan Pipariya
- The applicant requires less than Rs. 3 lacs then the interest rate will be 10.25% per annum.
- Secondly, the amount of loan is between Rs.3 lacs to Rs.6 lacs, then the interest rate will be 9.50% per annum.
- Moreover, for the loan amount between Rs.6 lacs and Rs.10 lacs, a 9.25% interest rate will be charged.
- If the loan amount is between Rs.10-20 lacs, then the interest rate charged will be 9.00% per annum.
- Lastly, loan amount above Rs. 20 lacs then the interest rate will be 8.70% per annum.
The interest rate for used cars is fixed at 14.00% per annum.
Car Loan for the Agriculturist
If the applicant want amount of Rs.10 lacs, then, the farmer must have a land of about 3-5 acres, then he will get a loan of 65-75% of the total loan amount.
If the loan amount is more than Rs 10 lacs, then the farmer should own at least 20 acres of land. He will be getting the loan amount depending upon his income and ITR.
Benefits of Car Loan Pipariya:
- Easy monthly repayment options.
- Instantly available.
- Loan Tenure period varies from 5-7 years.
- Affordable Interest Rates.
- Easily and quickly available loans.
- No hidden charges.
Why should you choose DialaBank for a Car Loan?
- We offer you a car loan with the lowest interest rates and with hassle free documentation.
- Dialabank Car Loan is one of the best options that allow an individual to buy a car.
- With Dialabank you will get car loans up to 100% ex-showroom price of the car, and up to 7 years tenure.
- Apply now on our official website dialabank for instant approval and faster processing of your car loan.
How to Apply for Car Loan Pipariya?
- Firstly visit DialaBank
- Click on the car loan option displaying on the website.
- After that, fill all the required details on site and apply for a car loan.
- Also, mention your contact information.
Pipariya is a town located in Hoshangabad district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Car Loan Pipariya
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Pipariya
- 1.2 Documents Required for Car Loan Pipariya
- 1.3 Additional Information about Car Loan Pipariya
- 1.4 Interest Rate for Car Loan Pipariya
- 1.5 Used Car
- 1.6 Car Loan for the Agriculturist
- 1.7 Benefits of Car Loan Pipariya:
- 1.8 Why should you choose DialaBank for a Car Loan?
- 1.9 How to Apply for Car Loan Pipariya?
- 1.10 About Pipariya
- 1.11 Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)