All About Car Loan Puttur
Best Banks for Car Loan in Puttur
Car Loan Puttur Features
Want to own a car but don’t have enough funds to purchase one? Worry not! A car loan might just be what you need to fulfil your desire. Car Loan is a secured loan with easy repayment options available for the applicants in the form of monthly instalments. The loan amount is offered on Interest rates, which differ from one lender to another according to your city.
You can avail a car loan in Puttur for purchasing a new car as well as a used car, as per your needs. The car loan requirements and criteria vary from one lender to another. So if you are thinking of purchasing your dream car, get an instant Car loan Puttur with DialaBank at best offers available in the city.
Car Loan Puttur Interest Rates
- The applicant requires less than Rs. 3 lacs then the interest rate will be 10.25% per annum.
- Secondly, the amount of loan is between Rs.3 lacs to Rs.6 lacs, then the interest rate will be 9.50% per annum.
- Moreover, for the loan amount between Rs.6 lacs and Rs.10 lacs, 9.25% interest rate will be charged.
- If the loan amount is between Rs.10-20 lacs, then the interest rate charged will be 9.00% per annum.
- Lastly, loan amount above Rs. 20 lacs then the interest rate will be 8.70% per annum.
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Puttur Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Identity Proof in the form of Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License or any other proof
- Income Proof For Salaried Employees– Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16 / and Latest ITR for self-employed
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card or any other address proof
- Complete Bank Statements for the last 6 months.
- ITR filing of the previous 2 years for self-employed people is necessary.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Puttur Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
For Salaried Applicants:
- Minimum age: 21 years for salaried persons and 30 years for self-employed persons for a car loan
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 60 years for salaried and 65 for self-employed is the maximum age limit
- Minimum employment: For Salaried- 1 year in current organization and a minimum of total 2 years of employment / For Self Employed– a minimum of 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income is necessary / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars are essential, Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars.
For Self Employed Applicants:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: At least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: Net profit Rs.100000 per annum for mid-sized and premium cars, Rs. 60000 per annum for standard cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Puttur
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Puttur
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Puttur
CIBIL score is a credit value what describes your creditworthiness of the past repayment of loans. So, it is an important factor to keep in mind while availing or applying for a car loan in Puttur. The CIBIL score required for car loans may keep varying from one lender to another depending on their own requirements respectively. Most banks and NBFCs accept a CIBIL score of 750 and above to process your car loan application in Puttur. In case of a low CIBIL score, you might be required to pay quite a heavy car loan interest rate on the total loan amount, which is why a CIBIL score is so important.
Car Loan Puttur Contact Number
For any queries regarding the car loan in Puttur, you may contact on the number 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Puttur
Puttur is a city located in Dakshina Kannada district in the Indian state of Karnataka.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Devanahalli||Car Loan Wayanad|
|Car Loan Chitradurga||Car Loan Varkala|
|Car Loan Chikballapura||Car Loan Thiruvananthapuram|
|Car Loan Athni||Car Loan Taliparamba|
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Car Loan Puttur
- 2 Best Banks for Car Loan in Puttur
- 3 Car Loan Puttur Features
- 4 Car Loan Puttur Interest Rates
- 5 Car Loan Puttur Documents Required
- 6 Car Loan Puttur Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Puttur
- 8 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Puttur
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Puttur
- 10 Car Loan Puttur Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Puttur
- 12 About Puttur
- 13 Car Loan EMI Calculator