Best Banks for Car Loan in Resai
Car Loan Resai Features
- Car Loan Reasi helps you purchase a better car than the one that you can buy with your savings.
- It helps you to buy your car without spending too much time in saving for that car.
- Car Loan Reasi is a secured loan where your purchased car is your security and in case of non-repayment of EMIs.
- The loan amount depends on the income, credit score, and professional background of the applicant. It also depends on the car, and the rates may vary from bank to bank.
- Banks generally provide 75%-80% finance on car loan depending on the profile of the applicant and for grade A applicants it may go to 100% finance.
Interest Rates for Car Loan Resai
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
Private Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Documents Required for Car Loan Resai
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
To fulfill the process of acquiring the amount has been done through the information regarding documents required for car loan.
Eligibility For Car Loan Resai
Applicant must check the car loan eligibility criteria points before applying for a Car loan;
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
The Eligibility criteria for car loan, as well as the procedure, must be examined.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in ResaiTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Resai
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Resai
CIBIL Score plays a vital role while getting a car loan. The higher your CIBIL score the higher amount amount of loan you will get at minimum time. Generally the reason behind this a CIBIL score usually shows the behavior of the applicant towards his/her credits. If the score is not good means the customer has a bad credit record, he/she might not be good with his/her past and present credits or debts. It may create a big problem for the customer. A CIBIL score of more than 700 is usually considered as a good credit score.
Car Loan Resai Contact Number
To get the instant car loan you can visit our website DialaBank or call on 9878981166 to get assistance free of cost. Our executives are well trained and will assist you in the best way possible in order to provide you with a deal most suited for you.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Resai
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Reasi is a district of the Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir. The Banks and NBFCs are also willing to process the Car Loans in Reasi as more as possible. Visit dialabank.com and get assistance as soon as possible.
Other Cities with the Car loan:
|Car Loan Doda||Car Loan Patratu|
|Car Loan Simdega||Car Loan Lohardaga|
|Car Loan Ramgarh||Car Loan Jamtara|
|Car Loan Phusro||Car Loan Gumla|