Best Banks for Car Loan in Satara
Car Loan Satara Features
A car loan is a type of financial help provided by banks to fulfill your dream of having your car for yourself or your family so that you can enjoy the services of the car without worrying about the loan amount. Dialabank provide you car loan at the cheapest interest rates with the best offers in the market without taking a fee from you. Also nowadays getting a car loan is very easy and you can get a car loan quickly online without much effort.
Car Loan Satara Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Satara Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Satara Eligibility Criteria
To obtain the loan amount, a person must meet the Eligibility criteria for car loan.
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in SataraTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Satara
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Satara
Maintain a good CIBIL score if you want to get a car loan. At least maintain a CBIL score of 750 and above to get a car loan. To maintain a CIBIL score of 750 and above pay your loans and EMIs and dues and debt on time. Lower interest rates attract means high CIBIL score and vice versa.
Car Loan Satara Contact Number
You can get a car loan Satara easily from dialabank by contacting the number 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Satara
Satara is a city located in the Satara District of Maharashtra state of India, near the confluence of the river Krishna and its tributary, the Venna. The city was established in the 16th century and was the seat of the Raja of Satara, Chhatrapati Shahu.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Car loan EMI can be calculated by Car loan EMI Calculator provided by Dialabank. It is free to use and you can use it an infinite number of times. Equated Monthly Installments(EMI) is the monthly fixed charges that you pay to the bank as monthly repayment for the loan amount borrowed. Based on the profile, the interest rate on the loan is determined. EMI is calculated based on the Interest Rate you are charged by the bank and the amount of loan you have to take and the period for which you enjoy the car loan.
Other Cities For Car Loan In Maharashtra
|Car Loan Satana||Car Loan Sailu|
|Car Loan Santacruz||Car Loan Ratnagiri|
|Car Loan Sangamner||Car Loan Raver|
|Car Loan Sangli||Car Loan Ranjangaon|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Satara
- 2 Car Loan Satara Features
- 3 Car Loan Satara Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Satara Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Satara Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Satara
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Satara
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Satara
- 9 Car Loan Satara Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Satara
- 11 About Satara
- 12 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 13 Other Cities For Car Loan In Maharashtra