A car loan is a short-term loan and it comes under the category of secured loans. It is a financial assistance given by various banks or NBFCs which are available for general public to purchase car. This loan is the best way to generate cash and purchase your favorite car.
Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Sidsar
- Firstly, the minimum age of the applicant should be not less than 21 years.
- Further, the maximum age should be 65 for the loan maturity.
- Minimum employment: At least 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment.
- Minimum Annual Income: It should be Rs 1,00,000 net annual income.
- Also, contact number is required.
- Firstly, the minimum age of the applicant should be 30 years or above.
- The maximum age should be 60 at loan maturity.
- In this, minimum employment should be at least 2 years in business
- Furthermore, minimum annual income should be Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium car.
- First, the minimum Income should be Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
- Likewise, minimum turnover should be not less than Rs. 4.5 lakh.
Private Limited Company
- Minimum Income should be Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 pa for mid-sized and premium cars
- Minimum turnover should not be less than Rs 4.5 lakh.
Public Limited Company
- Minimum Income should be Net Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a for mid-sized and premium cars
- Minimum turnover should be Rs 4.5 lakh.
Documents Required for Car Loan Sidsar
Following are the documents required for car loan Sidsar:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Passport copy, Voters ID card, PAN Card, Driving License.
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR copy.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Ration card, Driving license, Voters card, Passport Copy, Electricity Bill, Life Insurance Policy, PAN Card.
- Bank Statement: Copy of active bank statement of last 6 months.
Additional Information about Car Loan Sidsar
- First of all, CIBIL score of the applicant needs to be more than 700.
- Likewise, loan is given for the period of 60 months to 84 months.
- In addition to this, minimum amount of credit that can be claimed by the applicant is Rs. 1 lakh.
- Also, the top-up amount is twice the amount paid by the applicant to the bank.
- Furthermore, persons having CIBIL 0, 1, -1 is also considered for the loan.
- Lastly, the installment gets bounced, then the interest amount charged by the bank will be doubled for the next month.
Interest Rate for Car Loan Sidsar
- The applicant requires less than Rs. 3 lacs then the interest rate will be 10.25% per annum.
- Secondly, the amount of loan is between Rs.3 lacs to Rs.6 lacs, then the interest rate will be 9.50% per annum.
- Moreover, for the loan amount between Rs.6 lacs and Rs.10 lacs, 9.25% interest rate will be charged.
- If the loan amount is between Rs.10-20 lacs, then the interest rate charged will be 9.00% per annum.
- Lastly, loan amount above Rs. 20 lacs then the interest rate will be 8.70% per annum.
The interest rate for used cars is fixed at 14.00% per annum.
Car Loan Sidsar for the Agriculturist
If the applicant want amount of Rs.10 lacs, then, the farmer must have a land of about 3-5 acres, then he will get a loan of 65-75% of the total loan amount.
If the loan amount is more than Rs 10 lacs, then the farmer should own at least 20 acres of land. He will be getting the loan amount depending upon his income and ITR.
Benefits of Car Loan Sidsar:
- Easy monthly repayment options.
- Instantly available.
- Loan Tenure period varies from 5-7 years.
- Affordable Interest Rates.
- Easily and quickly available loans.
- No hidden charges.
Sidsar is a village located in Jamjodhpur Taluka in Jamnagar District in the Indian state of Gujarat.
Why should you choose DialaBank for a car loan?
- We offer you a car loan with the lowest interest rates and with hassle free documentation.
- Dialabank Car Loan is one of the best options that allow an individual to buy a car.
- With Dialabank you will get car loans up to 100% ex-showroom price of the car, and up to 7 years tenure.
- Apply now on our official website dialabank for instant approval and faster processing of your car loan.
How to apply for Car Loan Sidsar?
- Firstly visit DialaBank
- Click on the car loan option displaying on the website.
- After that, fill all the required details on site and apply for a car loan.
- Also, mention your contact information.
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Sidsar
- 2 Documents Required for Car Loan Sidsar
- 3 Additional Information about Car Loan Sidsar
- 4 Interest Rate for Car Loan Sidsar
- 5 Used Car
- 6 Car Loan Sidsar for the Agriculturist
- 7 Benefits of Car Loan Sidsar:
- 8 About Sidsar
- 9 Why should you choose DialaBank for a car loan?
- 10 How to apply for Car Loan Sidsar?
- 11 Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)