About Car Loan Sonbhadra
Everyone wants to own a car to fulfill the needs of his/her loved ones. Purchasing a Car requires a huge amount. To buy your dream car, you can opt for Auto Financing.
It is an easy process of getting a loan on the Lowest Interest Rates and Affordable EMIs. You can pay for the vehicle in easy installments. We will assist you in availing the best Car Loan.
“No frequent visits to the Bank or stand in the queue, save your precious time. The best car loan offers will knock at your door. Avail the Doorstep and Personalized Services of www.dialabank.com and enjoy the ride of your dream car”.
Features of Car Loan Sonbhadra
Following are the features Car Loan in Sonbhadra:
- Up to 95% funding available for new cars and up to 85% funding available for used cars
- Loan period is between 1 to 7 years.
- Interest rates are calculated on the basis of compound interest.
- EMI is worked out for repayment
- Quick approval with the minimum documentation process
Interest Rates for Car Loan Sonbhadra
Less than 3 lacs
More than 20 lacs
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Loan Amount less than 20 lacs
Loan Amount more than or equal to 20 lacs
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
Documentation Requirement for Car Loan Sonbhadra
- Identity Proofs: PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voters ID
- Monthly income proof: salary receipt for salaried persons and last two years of IT return for businessmen
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Life Insurance Policy, Rental agreement, Voter ID, Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook transactions of the last 6 months
- Previous 2 years IT Returns for self-employed
- 2 Passport size photographs
Eligibility Criteria of Car Loan Sonbhadra
Following are the Eligibility of Car Loan in Sonbhadra:
- Minimum Age: 21 years for salaried & 30 years for self-employed (less than 30 years co-applicant in needed)
- Maximum Age: 65 years (at the time of the maturity of the loan) for salaried & 60 years for self-employed (more than 65 years co-applicant is needed)
- Minimum Employment: 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment in general
- Minimum Income: 18,000/-
Sonbhadra is the 2nd largest district of Uttar Pradesh, India. It lies in the extreme southeast of the state. The district headquarters is in the town of Robertsganj.
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Car Loan
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|Used Car Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly