Best Banks for Car Loan in Tiptur
Car Loan Tiptur Features
Tiptur is a beautiful village, and you might feel the need to have your personal vehicle to visit all the tourist spots freely. However, paying for it in its entirety out of one’s own pocket isn’t always a viable option. This is where car loans help you. With a car loan, you just have to pay a small fraction of the amount in the form of down payment, and you can pay the rest in the form of Equated Monthly Payments or EMIs.
The features of car loans in Tiptur are as follows:
- Car loans are available at low-interest rates
- Almost all major banks and NBFCs offer car loans in Tiptur making it easier for you to compare
- The documentation process is quick and hassle-free with the Dialabank website.
- Car loans are easily available through DialaBank, and sometimes get approved on the same day itself.
Car Loan Tiptur Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
Private Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Tiptur Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Tiptur Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in TipturTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Tiptur
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Tiptur
The CIBIL score is referred to as your ability to pay off your credits. A higher Credit score means good credit history and makes your car loan application process smooth and facile, while a lower score can charge you higher interest rates.
There are many ways to build your credit score, such as by applying for a credit card and taking short term loans from the bank and paying them on time. You can also show the papers of any rented utilities under your name, such as your apartment, to show that you are punctual in your payments.
Mostly, banks and NBFCs consider a credit score of 750 and above as a good score to approve your loan application process in Tiptur. This score may again vary from bank to bank.
Car Loan Tiptur Contact Number
In case of queries regarding the Car Loan in Tiptur, you may contact the number 9878981166 for the best guidance!
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Tiptur
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Tiptur is located in Karnataka. Its population is around 60000. It is blessed with many tourist spots like the beautiful Ikkeri with its nature, the grand Sri Chowdeshwari Temple, the Ishwara temple and the Aghoreshwara temple.