AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM CORPORATION BANK
Click to Apply Online or Call us on 600 11 600
All about Corporation Bank Car Loan
Corporation Bank is a banking company which was founded in the Temple Town of Udupi, by a small group of philanthropists on 12 March 1906. It is headquartered in Mangalore, India. It has 6,677 functional units comprising 1707 branches, 1425 ATMs & 3545 branchless banking units present all over the country.
Why Corporation Bank Car Loan?
Nowadays, cars can be considered a necessity and not just a luxury. It becomes even more so if you work or run a business. The question is whether or not you will be able to buy one. However, these days, it’s entirely possible to own a brand-new car. One can obtain financial assistance with the help of a Corporation Bank Car Loan in order to get the funds needed to make the purchase.
Features and Benefits of a Corporation Bank Car Loan from Dialabank
- We offer extremely quick service
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- The minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends upon the price of a car, varies with car model, a profile of the customer etc
- The maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of a car
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
Corporation Bank Car Loan Interest Rates and Charges
|Loan Tenor||For Others||For SRTOs covered under CGTMSE|
|Upto the tenor of 3 years||12.00%||11.35%|
|Above 3 years & upto 5 years|
Above 5 years & upto 7 years
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of Hyderabad Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- AXIS bank Car Loan
- IDBI Car Loan
|EMI CALCULATOR||CAR LOAN INTEREST RATES|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.