Buying a car can be difficult but it is an extremely important mode of transport for us. Therefore, buying yourself your dream car Ellaquai Dehati Bank offers a car loan that will be helping you finance your car purchase.
You can get up to 100% of the car price as a loan based on your credit score. You can get attractive interest rates for your loan and tenure of up to7 years with a chance to extend your tenure, but it isn’t usually advised.
You have to put the car you are buying as security for the loan or property of equal value that you can put up as security. But Ellaquai Dehati Bank will prefer it if you can put the car you are purchasing as security since you cannot sell your car before you have paid off the loan since until then the car in question is in the Ellaquai Dehati Bank’s hands.
You can visit dialabank to get more information regarding the car loan or you can one of our relationship managers to guide you step by step through the entire process.
- You can visit the nearest Ellaquai Dehati Bank branch.
- You can call them on their customer service number.
- Or you can visit dialabank and apply for the Ellaquai Dehati Bank car loan from there.
- After checking your credit score, and after the documentation is done your loan would be approved with a minimum of 85% of the on-road funding with an interest rate that would suit your requirements.
✅ Can I pay my whole loan ahead of the end of the tenure?
All banks allow you to pay the rest of the loan prematurely if you so wish to do so, but this should be done after at least 6 months. Though you will be allowed to pay the loan back, it might cost you a bit extra as the bank will be losing interest.
✅ Is there a necessity for a guarantor?
There is no need for a guarantor unless you don’t fulfil the minimum income criteria of the bank.
✅ Can I negotiate my car loan interest rate?
You are allowed to negotiate your interest rate but it will depend upon your credit score i.e., your history with previous moneylenders.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Car Loan Features
- 2 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- 3 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Car Loan Documents Required
- 4 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Car Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on Ellaquai Dehati Bank Car Loan Approval Process