Car loans are given by Gramin Bank of Aryavart when the customer needs money to buy his/her dream car. Paying the whole amount is usually very difficult and even if it’s possible it becomes difficult to finance your other needs.
There are low-interest rates, you can get a 100% on rod funding along with the insurance if you have a good credit score, and the tenure for a car loan can be up to 7 years but with the option to extend the tenure but it is usually advised against it.
You have to put the car you are buying as security for the loan or property of equal value that you can put up as security. But Gramin Bank of Aryavart will prefer it if you can put the car you are purchasing as security since you cannot sell your car before you have paid off the loan since until then the car in question is in the Gramin Bank of Aryavart’s hands.
You can visit dialabank to get your doubts cleared or can have one of our officers help you throughout the entire process.
- You can visit the nearest Gramin Bank of Aryavart branch.
- You can call them on their customer service number.
- Or you can visit dialabank and apply for the Gramin Bank of Aryavart car loan from there.
- After checking your credit score, and after the documentation is done your loan would be approved with a minimum of 85% of the on-road funding with an interest rate that would suit your requirements.
✅ Can I pay my whole loan ahead of the end of the tenure?
All banks allow you to pay the rest of the loan prematurely if you so wish to do so, but this should be done after at least 6 months. Though you will be allowed to pay the loan back, it might cost you a bit extra as the bank will be losing interest.
✅ Is there a necessity for a guarantor?
There is no need for a guarantor unless you don’t fulfil the minimum income criteria of the bank.
✅ Can I negotiate my car loan interest rate?
You are allowed to negotiate your interest rate but it will depend upon your credit score i.e., your history with previous moneylenders.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gramin Bank of Aryavart Car Loan Features
- 2 Gramin Bank of Aryavart Car Loan Eligibility
- 3 Gramin Bank of Aryavart Car Loan Documents Required
- 4 Gramin Bank of Aryavart Car Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on Gramin Bank of Aryavart Car Loan Approval Process