Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Car Loan
Car loan has become common in today’s world, you have many options available for a car loan with less interest rate. Other than car loans, even an NRI car loan has expanded in recent times. The main reason for this increase in demand is – due to the high buying of cars and due to the increase in the frequency of visits to India. This loan is available for both salaried employees and self-earned individuals. In recent times most common countries for applying NRI cars are Uk, Malaysia, Singapore and the US and some west Asian countries to get approval for NRI car loans.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Car loan Interest Rates
Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Car loan Features
Features of Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Car Loan are –
- Loan to value ratio – LTV ratio is high, around 80-100% of ex-showroom price.
- Loan tenure – NRI car loan tenure ranges from 5 years to 7 years.
- Interest rate – The interest rate for a car loan and NRI car loans is the same.
- Loan Amount – The loan amount varies from one bank to another.
- Repayment: Repayment methods available for NRI car loans are through remittance through banking channels/ remittance received from outside India / non-resident external accounts and also throughout of income earned from a property in India.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Car loan Eligibility
Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Car loan Documents required
Apply for Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Car Loan with Dialabank
Reasons why you should apply for Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Car Loan with India’s First Financial helpline – Dialabank, are written below-
- You can get a detailed comparison of financial services available in the market for NRI car loans online with one click.
- We have good expertise in this sector.
- We listen to your needs then give you the best choice for you.
- We have detailed information about many financial services available in India to give you more options to choose the best.
- Even after choosing the correct NRI car loan, we will provide a doorstep documentation facility.
FAQs on Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Car Loan
✅ What are the consequences of not paying EMI for 1 month?
You will have to pay the penalty for not paying EMI, and your credit score will reduce by some points.
✅ What is the interest rate for a car loan?
The interest rate for car loans is generally starting from 7% and can be till 20%.
✅ What are repayment techniques available for loans?
Bullet repayment, partial payment, regular EMI, and pay an interest rate as EMI & principal amount later.