Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank car loan is offered when the customer needs to buy a car but doesn’t have the financial stability to purchase it without support. This is where Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank offers you a car loan so that you can buy your dream car without any problem.
There are low and attractive interest rates offered by Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank car loans. You can get 100% of the on-road price if you have a good credit score. You can get a tenure of up to 7 years, you can even get a tenure higher than 7 years, but it isn’t advisable to do so as you would be paying a lot of money as an interest to the bank.
The car you would be buying would be put up as security for the loan, as then you wouldn’t sell your car before you have completely repaid your loan.
You can visit dialabank to get more information regarding the car loan or you can one of our relationship managers to guide you step by step through the entire process.
- You can visit the nearest Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank branch.
- You can call them on their customer service number.
- Or you can visit dialabank and apply for the Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank car loan from there.
- After checking your credit score, and after the documentation is done your loan would be approved with a minimum of 85% of the on-road funding with an interest rate that would suit your requirements.
✅ Can I pay my whole loan ahead of the end of the tenure?
All banks allow you to pay the rest of the loan prematurely if you so wish to do so, but this should be done after at least 6 months. Though you will be allowed to pay the loan back, it might cost you a bit extra as the bank will be losing interest.
✅ Is there a necessity for a guarantor?
There is no need for a guarantor unless you don’t fulfil the minimum income criteria of the bank.
✅ Can I negotiate my car loan interest rate?
You are allowed to negotiate your interest rate but it will depend upon your credit score i.e., your history with previous moneylenders.
Table of Contents
- 1 Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Car Loan Features
- 2 Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- 3 Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Car Loan Documents Required
- 4 Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Car Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Car Loan Approval Process