Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan
Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan is a facility given to its users aspiring for a dream car. The demand for car loans from non-resident Indians has skyrocketed in recent years. This has been ascribed to two key factors: the desire to search for high-end automobiles and, as a result, an increase in the number of visitors to India. An Indian person who lives abroad and works as a salaried professional or freelancer qualifies as an NRI and is qualified to apply for a Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan
Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan Interest Rates
Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan Features
- Documentation: Documents will be submitted at the branch of the bank in your residing country, or they will be sent online or through your co-applicant.
- Loan to worth (LTV): LTV is that the magnitude relation of the loan quantity that may be borrowed from the bank to the particular worth of the automobile or its ex-showroom worth.
- Tenure: Tenure of loan ranges between five to seven years, from the date of purchase of the automobile.
- Interest rate and alternative charges: there’s no discrepancy within the rate of interest for NRI automobile loans which is obtainable to resident Indians.
- Amount of loan: The loan quantity that may be sanctioned depends on the involved bank.
Customers can call Dialabank at any time if they have any questions about the Sarva UP Gramin Bank NRI Car Loan.
Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan Eligibility
Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan Documents required
Apply for Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan with Dialabank
DialaBank is your best agent whereas availing a loan against a car because:
- We are India’s first money helpline, and we have a long history of excellent service.
- We supply you with the simplest online Car Loan schemes available in the industry based on your demands and assist you in selecting the best deal for you.
- We provide you with a doorsill delivery and pickup service for your documents, saving you time and effort.
- We provide you with the most straightforward Car Loan providers’ offers and programmes, which you can compare against a wide range of criteria.
FAQs on Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan
✅ What will happen if I am not able to pay 1 month of EMI?
Defaulting on EMIs will lower one’s CIBIL Score and make it more difficult to obtain another vehicle loan in the future. If an EMI is not paid for 30 days after the due date, banks or NBFCs normally apply a penalty of 1-2 per cent of the EMI.
✅ What happens if I Cannot pay my automobile loan?
If you keep missing EMI payments on your car, your lender may issue you a notice demanding that you pay the outstanding sum on your personal loan. If you continue to default on your car EMIs, your loaner has the right to repossess your vehicle. It will be difficult for you to qualify for a loan or a MasterCard if you have a bad credit score.
✅ Can NRI purchase an automobile in India?
In the Republic of India, there are no restrictions on NRIs shopping for a car or autos.
Table of Contents
- 1 Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan
- 2 Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan Interest Rates
- 3 Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan Features
- 4 Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan Eligibility
- 5 Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan Documents required
- 6 Apply for Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan with Dialabank
- 7 FAQs on Standard Chartered NRI Car Loan