State Bank of Indore Car Loan Features
State Bank of Indore was a public sector Indian bank and the largest of State Bank of India’s six associate bank subsidiaries. It was founded in 1920. In 2010, the merger between State Bank of India and State Bank Of Indore was officially finalized. At the time of the merger the bank had more than 470 branches in over 300 cities and towns.
- Lowest interest rates & EMI.
- Longest repayment tenure i.e. up to 7 years.
- The bank calculates the interest on the daily reducing method.
- The car loan can be obtained for the purchase of new passenger cars, multi-utility vehicles (MUVs) and SUVs.
- The bank offers financing upto 90% of ‘On-road Price’.
- Optional SBI Life Insurance cover available to borrowers.
State Bank of Indore Car Loan Eligibility
State Bank of Indore Car Loan Documents Required
State Bank of Indore Car Loan Approval Process
The State Bank of Indore Car Loan Approval Process is simple and easy to complete, the process includes the following steps –
- You can apply for a car loan by visiting the bank’s website or by visiting the bank’s local branch office.
- While applying online, make sure to include all the necessary information and submitting the required documents.
- The bank evaluates your eligibility and verifies the documents submitted, based on that the loan is approved.
- If the eligibility criteria are met and the documents are correct, the loan is approved.
- Then, the amount is deposited in the borrower’s bank account.
FAQs on State Bank of Indore Car Loan Approval Process
✅ What is the customer care number of the State Bank of Indore?
A customer can contact the State Bank of Mysore for their queries and complaints at 1800-11-2211.
✅ Can I obtain a car loan without a driving license?
No, it is mandaotry for applicants to have a valid driving license whilst applying for a car loan.
✅ Can a high credit score help me avail of a lower interest rate on my car loan?
The car loan interest rate is dependent on several factors, and the borrower’s credit score is one of them. A high credit score can be used by the borrower to negotiate a low interest on their car loan. Visit Dialabank to avail of a car loan with the lowest interest rates.
Table of Contents
- 1 State Bank of Indore Car Loan Features
- 1.1 State Bank of Indore Car Loan Eligibility
- 1.2 State Bank of Indore Car Loan Documents Required
- 1.3 State Bank of Indore Car Loan Approval Process
- 1.4 FAQs on State Bank of Indore Car Loan Approval Process