State Bank of Patiala NRI Car Loan
The demand for car loans from non-resident Indians has skyrocketed in recent years. This has been ascribed to two key factors: the desire to search for high-end automobiles and, as a result, an increase in the number of visitors to India. An Indian person who lives abroad and works as a salaried professional or freelancer qualifies as an NRI and is qualified to apply for a State Bank of Patiala NRI Car Loan.
State Bank of Patiala NRI Car loan Interest Rates
State Bank of Patiala NRI Car loan Features
- Documentation: Documents will be submitted in a bank office in your home country, or they may be delivered electronically or through your co-applicant.
- Amount of loan: The amount of a loan that can be approved is determined by the bank involved.
- Tenure: From the date of purchase of the car, the loan term spans from five to seven years.
- Interest rate and alternative charges: there’s no discrepancy within the rate of interest for NRI car loans which is obtainable to resident Indians.
Customers having any query related to State Bank of Patiala NRI Car Loan can contact Dialabank at any time.
State Bank of Patiala NRI Car loan Eligibility
State Bank of Patiala NRI Car loan Documents required
Apply for State Bank of Patiala NRI Car Loan with Dialabank
DialaBank assists you with a detailed analysis of all financial products, allowing you to study various vehicle loan offers available in the market with just a few clicks. DialaBank is your best bet when it comes to getting an auto loan because:
- We are India’s first money helpline, and we have a long history of excellent service.
- We supply you with the simplest online Car Loan schemes available in the industry based on your demands and assist you in selecting the best deal for you.
- We provide you with a doorsill delivery and pickup service for your documents, saving you time and effort.
- We provide you with the most straightforward Car Loan providers’ offers and programmes, which you can compare against a wide range of criteria.
FAQs on State Bank of Patiala NRI Car Loan
✅ What happens if I can’t pay my EMI for one month?
Defaulting on EMIs will lower one’s CIBIL Score and make it more difficult to obtain another vehicle loan in the future. If an EMI is not paid for 30 days after the due date, banks or NBFCs normally apply a penalty of 1-2 per cent of the EMI.
✅ What are my options for obtaining a car loan from the State Bank of Patiala?
The following documents are required to apply for a car loan with the State Bank of Patiala:
For starters, you’ll need a PAN or Aadhaar card for this. then, Proof of Address (Utility bills, Ration Card). Then there’s the revenue growth over the previous two years. In the case of salaried candidates, one-year salary slips. Finally, a quote from a pre-approved saleroom.
✅ What is the current auto loan interest rate?
The current interest rates on car loans range from 6.50 per cent to 20.00 per cent. The State Bank of Patiala is now offering the lowest auto loan rate of 6.50 per cent.