Telangana Grameena Bank Car Loan Features
The Telangana Grameena Bank was established by amalgamating four RRBs Sponsored by the State Bank of Hyderabad. At present, the bank is sponsored by the State Bank of India. The bank has a branch network of 421 branches operating in 14 districts of Telangana.
- A pocket-friendly monthly repayment option is offered to borrowers.
- The loan is disbursed by the lender quickly.
- Banks and financial institutions provide optional insurance cover.
- Minimal documentation is required by banks and financial institutions.
- Generally, lenders finance up to 100% of the vehicle’s on-road price.
- Lenders issue car loans for new cars as well as used cars.
- The car loan tenure can range from 1 year to 7 years based on the borrower’s repayment capacity and financial requirements.
Telangana Grameena Bank Car Loan Eligibility
Telangana Grameena Bank Car Loan Documents Required
Telangana Grameena Bank Loan Approval Process
The Telangana Grameena Bank Car Loan Approval Process is simple and easy to complete, the process includes the following steps –
- You can apply for a car loan by visiting the bank’s website or by visiting the bank’s local branch office.
- While applying online, make sure to include all the necessary information and submitting the required documents.
- The bank evaluates your eligibility and verifies the documents submitted, based on that the loan is approved.
- If the eligibility criteria are met and the documents are correct, the loan is approved.
- Then, the amount is deposited in the borrower’s bank account.
FAQs on Telangana Grameena Bank Car Loan Approval Process
✅ Do lenders levy any foreclosure charges on a car loan?
Yes, most lenders levy foreclosure charges on a car loan, the rate of foreclosure charges differ from lender to lender.
✅ Can I avail of a car loan for a second-hand car?
Yes, banks and financial institutions issue a car loan for the purchase of a second-hand car based on certain conditions. For more information visit Dialabank.
✅ Can I sell my car before repaying the loan amount?
No, to sell a car purchased through a car loan, the borrower needs a NOC from the lender which would be issued only after the loan is repaid in full.
Table of Contents
- 1 Telangana Grameena Bank Car Loan Features
- 1.1 Telangana Grameena Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- 1.2 Telangana Grameena Bank Car Loan Documents Required
- 1.3 Telangana Grameena Bank Loan Approval Process
- 1.4 FAQs on Telangana Grameena Bank Car Loan Approval Process