All About Used Car Loan Kankawli
Owning a car has always been a dream of every individual. The car does not always mean a new car; it can be a used car also. The value of the car is the same for the consumer. You just need to see a dream of owning a car, and we will fulfill it for you by providing Used Car Loan Kankawli on easy terms and conditions. Avail car loan today only with DialaBank and fulfill all your dreams.
Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Kankawli
- Initially, the minimum age to get a loan is 21 years, and the maximum age cannot be more than 60 years.
- Also, the minimum income should be at least Rs. 24,000 per month.
- Further, any government employee who is living in a rented house can also avail this loan.
Note: If a person is working in a non-government organization, then you are not eligible for this type of loan.
- First of all, the minimum age to apply for this type of loan is 30 years.
- Besides that, the maximum age can reach up to 60 years, not more than that.
- Likewise, the minimum ITR of Rs. 250,000 for the last two years should be filled.
- In addition to that, ITR is mandatory for an independent person.
Note: If the borrower wants to avail used car loan and his/her age is 25 years, then co-applicant is necessary, and the co-applicant must be a working person.
Documents Required for Used Car Loan Kankawli
Following are the documents required for Used Car Loan Kankawli:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voters ID card, PAN Card, Copy of Passport, Driving License.
- Income Proof: For Salaried, latest salary slip of 3 months/ For Self-Employed, copy of ITR filed of last 2 years.
- Bank Statement: Copy of active bank statement of last 6 months.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill (if tenant), Passport Copy, Driving License, Voters ID Card.
Interest Rate to avail Used Car Loan Kankawli
The interest rate charged on a Used Car Loan is 14% of the total amount. This interest is applied on the basis of reducing method. For example, if you procure an investment of Rs.10 lacs and you have paid off Rs.4 lacs, then the interest would be charged at remaining 6lacs and not the entire amount of 10 lacs.
Additional Information for Used Car Loan Kankawli
- Initially, the minimum amount of credit that can be incurred by the borrower is Rs. 1 lakh.
- Likewise, the CIBIL score needs to be more than 700.
- Furthermore, the loan is valid only for the car models which were launched after 2013.
- Likewise, the loan amount is given for a time period of 12 months (1 year) to 60 months (5 years).
- Most importantly, the loan amount gets disbursed by bank in 48 hours.
- Besides that, anyone who is having CIBIL 0, 1, -1 is also eligible for the loan.
Benefits of Used Car Loan Kankawli
- The best part about this type of loan is that there are no hidden charges.
- Used Car Loan Kankawli is instantly available.
- Meanwhile, a flexible monthly repayment option is available.
- There are affordable Interest Rates in Used Car Loan Kankawli
- Furthermore, Used Car Loan Kankawli is easily and quickly accessible.
Why should one choose DialaBank for a Used Car Loan?
- We provide a loan with the least interest rates and with hassle free documentation process.
- Further, with our relationship manager, you will be able to avail the best in market loan to value ratio.
- Used Car Loan from Dialabankis one of the best options that allow an individual to buy a car at a nominal amount.
- Apply now on our official website for instant approval and faster processing of your car loan.
How to Apply for Used Car Loan Kankawli?
- Firstly, you need to visit our website Dialabank
- Besides that, click on the car loan option displayed on the front page of our website.
- In addition to that, fill an application form with all your required details and apply for a car loan.
- Noticeably, mention your contact information.
Kankawli is a town in Sindhudurg district in the state of Maharashtra. Kankawli had a population of 16398 people out of which males constitute 52% of the community and females make up the rest of 48%. Kankawli has its average literacy rate of 77% with male literacy rate as 79%, and female literacy rate as 74%.
Used Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Used Car Loan Kankawli
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Kankawli
- 1.2 Documents Required for Used Car Loan Kankawli
- 1.3 Interest Rate to avail Used Car Loan Kankawli
- 1.4 Additional Information for Used Car Loan Kankawli
- 1.5 Benefits of Used Car Loan Kankawli
- 1.6 Why should one choose DialaBank for a Used Car Loan?
- 1.7 How to Apply for Used Car Loan Kankawli?
- 1.8 About Kankawli
- 1.9 Used Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)