All About Used Car Loan Mariahu
The Used Car Loan Mariahu is an excellent way for any person who wants to own a second-hand car at fair interest rates. The individual can also enjoy flexible repayment modes as per his or her convenience with a quick documentation process.
Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Mariahu
- Initially, the minimum age to get a loan is 21 years, and the maximum age cannot be more than 60 years.
- After that, the minimum income should be at least Rs. 24,000 per month.
- Moreover, any government employee who is living in a rented house can also avail this loan.
Note: If a person is working in a non-government organization, then you are not eligible for this type of loan.
- First of all, the minimum age to apply for this type of loan is 30 years.
- After that, the maximum age can reach up to 60 years, not more than that.
- Moreover, the minimum ITR of Rs. 250,000 for the last two years should be filled.
- Besides that, ITR is mandatory for an independent person.
Note: If the borrower wants to avail used car loan and his/her age is 25 years, then co-applicant is necessary, and the co-applicant must be a working person.
Documents Required for Used Car Loan Mariahu
Following are the documents required for Used Car Loan:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voters ID card, PAN Card, Copy of Passport, Driving License.
- Income Proof: For Salaried, latest salary slip of 3 months/ For Self-Employed, copy of ITR filed of last 2 years.
- Bank Statement: Copy of active bank statement of last 6 months.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill (if tenant), Passport Copy, Driving License, Voters ID Card.
Interest Rate to avail Used Car Loan Mariahu
The interest rate charged on a Used Car Loan is 14% of the total amount. This interest is applied on the basis of reducing method. For example, if you procure an investment of Rs.10 lacs and you have paid off Rs.4 lacs, then the interest would be charged at remaining 6lacs and not the entire amount of 10 lacs.
Additional Information for Used Car Loan Mariahu
- Initially, the minimum amount of credit that can be incurred by the borrower is Rs. 1 lakh.
- Likewise, the CIBIL score needs to be more than 700.
- Furthermore, the loan is valid only for the car models which were launched after 2013.
- Likewise, the loan amount is given for a time period of 12 months (1 year) to 60 months (5 years).
- Most importantly, the loan amount gets disbursed by bank in 48 hours.
- Besides that, anyone who is having CIBIL 0, 1, -1 is also eligible for the loan.
Benefits of Used Car Loan Mariahu
- The best part about Used Car Loan Mariahu type of loan is that there are no hidden charges.
- Used Car Loan Mariahu is instantly available.
- Meanwhile, a flexible monthly repayment option is available.
- There are affordable Interest Rates in Used Car Loan Mariahu
- Furthermore, this type of loan is easily and quickly accessible.
Why should you choose DialaBank for a Used Car Loan?
- We provide a loan with the least interest rates and with hassle free documentation process.
- Further, with our relationship manager, you will be able to avail the best in market loan to value ratio.
- Dialabank Used Car Loan is one of the best options that allow an individual to buy a car at a nominal amount.
- Apply now on our official website for instant approval and faster processing of your car loan.
How to Apply for Used Car Loan Mariahu?
- Firstly, you need to visit our website Dialabank
- Besides that, click on the car loan option displayed on the front page of our website.
- In addition to that, fill an application form with all your required details and apply for a car loan.
- Noticeably, mention your contact information.
Mariahu is a town in Jaunpur district in Uttar Pradesh. As per the report of the 2001 census, Mariahu had a population of 20,142 people out of which males constitute 53% of the community and females makes up the rest of 47%. Also, 17% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Used Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Used Car Loan Mariahu
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Mariahu
- 1.2 Documents Required for Used Car Loan Mariahu
- 1.3 Interest Rate to avail Used Car Loan Mariahu
- 1.4 Additional Information for Used Car Loan Mariahu
- 1.5 Benefits of Used Car Loan Mariahu
- 1.6 Why should you choose DialaBank for a Used Car Loan?
- 1.7 How to Apply for Used Car Loan Mariahu?
- 1.8 About Mariahu
- 1.9 Used Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)