About Used Car Loan Mehsana
Buying a car has always been a tough job as the prices of cars are touching the sky. There are only few people who have the funds in their bank account to manage buying even a used vehicle.
The solution to this problem is availing Used Car Loan Mehsana that offers monetary help to people who wishes to buy a preowned vehicle.
What to know about Used Car Loan Mehsana?
Features and Benefits of Used Car Loan Mehsana with Dialabank
- Loan approvals in 24 hours.
- Flexible re-payment option(s), which ranges from 12 to 60 months
- Car model should not be older than 5 years from the present time
- Attractive interest rates.
- Finance up to 92% of the car’s value
- Choose any car available in India
- Repay your Loan with easy EMIs
- Hassle free loans – no post dated cheques required
- Easy and simple documentation.
Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Mehsana
- Age of the applicant should be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 65 years.
- Minimum employment 1 year in present company and a minimum of 2 years of work in total.
- Monthly income of the applicant should be Rs 24,000.
- Minimum age 30 years. 25 years if you have earning co-applicant.
- Maximum age at loan maturity 60 years
- Minimum employment At least two years in business
- Minimum ITR filed should be 2.5 lakhs annually for two consecutive years.
Documents for Used Car Loan Mehsana
- Identity Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License, Aadhar Card
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest 3 months salary slip and 6 months bank statement. For Self- Employed Last 2 ITR filed and 6 months bank statement.
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy / PAN Card / Aadhar Card
- Bank Statement: Bank statements for the last six months is also required.
Interest Rates for Used Car Loan Mehsana
|Banks/Rates||New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Processing Fee||Get The Best Offers|
|HDFC Bank||10.00% – 11.00%||13.99% – 15.50%||Rs. 999 to Rs. 4300||Apply Now|
|Axis Bank||10.25% – 11:25%||14.50% to 16%||Rs. 3500 to Rs. 5500||Apply Now|
|Bank of Baroda||10.75%||N.A.||0.75% Up to 15 Lac||Apply Now|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||11.50% – 13.50%||17% – 20%||Rs.3300 to Rs.4750||Apply Now|
|Punjab National Bank||10.75% to 11%||NA||0.5% to 1.5%||Apply Now|
|State Bank Group||10.50%||17.05% to 17.30%||0.50%||Apply Now|
|ICICI Bank||10.50% to 11.75%||16.50% to 18.00%||Rs.2500 to Rs.5000||Apply Now|
|Bank of India||10.50% to 13.50%||13.50% to 14.50%||0.50% to Rs.25000||Apply Now|
|Canara Bank||12.50% Fixed||N.A||0.10% of Loan Amount||Apply Now|
|Corporation Bank||13.75%||N.A||0.50%||Apply Now|
Facts about Mehsana:
Mehsana is the city of the Gujrat. Mehsana is situated near to the Ghandinagar. It is the largest city of Gujrat. Diary, oil and natural gas industries are established in this city. Iron and steel industries are also located in the Mehsana.The first water park situated in the city. There are many temples are located like Sun temple, Jain temple, etc.
|Leading Auto Loan Providers in Mehsana (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Car Loan||ICICI Bank Car Loan||HDFC Car Loan||Other Banks|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.